Where's Kazahito Tadano? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Where's Kazahito Tadano?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Jury » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:13 am

Spokes wrote:
Fumbler wrote:My Sportsline league update on him says he's going to be moved into the rotation after the All-Star break:

News: Kazuhito Tadano is expected to replace Jason Davis in the rotation after the All-Star break.

Analysis: Tadano might be plugged into the rotation when the Mariners travel to Seattle. He is worth picking up in AL-only leagues for this favorable matchup.

WOOOOOOOOOOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!

:-D
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby biju » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:49 pm

Fumbler wrote:My Sportsline league update on him says he's going to be moved into the rotation after the All-Star break:

News: Kazuhito Tadano is expected to replace Jason Davis in the rotation after the All-Star break.

Analysis: Tadano might be plugged into the rotation when the Mariners travel to Seattle. He is worth picking up in AL-only leagues for this favorable matchup.

I just was on the Indians official website and saw this:

Davis sent to Triple-A (Tadano to take spot in rotation; Bartosh recalled)

Tadano is scheduled to start 7/15 at Seattle against Travis Blackley (1-1, 7.59 ERA). Looks like a good spot start at the very least.
;-D
biju
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby matmat » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:07 pm

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... ano+matmat

i linked some stats there. he does seem to do better as a starter than as a reliever.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers