Why does Colon suck now???? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Why does Colon suck now????

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:24 pm

Are you all twigs,.....do some of you need to lose weight....everyone has issues people, and all you all can do is call the guy fat when there has to be something not right with you all, and me..

or have you all perfected yourselves?
Arrowhead Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby G-Man » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:03 pm

kcbelieves wrote:Are you all twigs,.....do some of you need to lose weight....everyone has issues people, and all you all can do is call the guy fat when there has to be something not right with you all, and me..

i sincerely hope this is a sarcastic post. if not, please realize that everyone is joking around (REMINDER: this is a fantasy baseball forum so please lighten up).
G-Man
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

as

Postby JOEG » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:05 pm

I just got him as a throw in a trade in a league that gives bonus points for CGs, which he got 9 of last year. He if the definition of a buy low player as he surely is not his bad!
Poop
JOEG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby thetongueofire » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:04 am

kcbelieves wrote:Are you all twigs,.....do some of you need to lose weight....everyone has issues people, and all you all can do is call the guy fat when there has to be something not right with you all, and me..

my mom thinks i'm too skinny and need to eat up and go to the gym :-o

save me :~(

lighten up, dude ! :-D
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Postby j5mikey » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:35 am

its prolly just too hot for him out there on the west coast.

Sadly, i'd still take him back here in chicago.

I <3 Bartolo : /
j5mikey
College Coach
College Coach

Postby thehat » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:49 am

Horseballs. He's a highly paid professional athlete. He is not in shape. The criticism is completely warranted. I prepare for my job the best I can, so he ought to as well. And I'll take the position that his apparent lack of conditioning has a lot to do with his ineffectiveness.
thehat
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby j5mikey » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:07 am

agreed.

like when the Sox got Wells after his 20-8 year and he had that admitted "hot dog and beer" training regimen....went 5-7 for us that year.

i see it as the angels getting a taste of what happened to us a few years ago :-)

from now on the only fat dudes i want to see on a chicago team better be named something like traylor and washington.
j5mikey
College Coach
College Coach

Postby cafe_58 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:17 am

thehat wrote:Horseballs. He's a highly paid professional athlete. He is not in shape. The criticism is completely warranted. I prepare for my job the best I can, so he ought to as well. And I'll take the position that his apparent lack of conditioning has a lot to do with his ineffectiveness.

LMOA...... it's so true. He gets millions to pitch! Millions! It doesn't take a finess guru to pitch effectively either, look at David Wells. In Bartolo's case though, I think it may be a factor. I haven't even seen him pitch this year, but i've seen pictures of him, and his weight definitely can't helping his pitching! :-P
cafe_58
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: You can find me in da dome, chillin wit Jarome.......

Postby G-Man » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:48 am

thehat wrote:

Horseballs. He's a highly paid professional athlete. He is not in shape. The criticism is completely warranted. I prepare for my job the best I can, so he ought to as well. And I'll take the position that his apparent lack of conditioning has a lot to do with his ineffectiveness.

well put. and as support, look at another overweight guy (excuse me, "professional athlete") who is struggling, sir sidney ponson who has conceeded the fact that his lack of conditioning is attributable to his poor performance. i thought it was great when the O's commentators blasted ponson for exactly this reason, that he considers himself a "leader" on the team but can't push away from the dinner table so really how important is his team to him?
G-Man
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers