Jose Vidro...coming on??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Jose Vidro...coming on???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby NY Yankees Fan 2004 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:43 am

I'd like to thank Griffey for sitting so I could start Vidro and get his HR ;-D Tom. ive enjoyed his recent tear, but tom Will be the last day that Vidro will be on my Roster since I am trading him in my deal to get Schmidt.

BTW- I cut Vidro after recieving him in a trade. He sat on the FA list for 2 weeks than I was lucky enough to be able to re-pick him up.
[color=blue][size=24]2005 Fantasy Baseball Champion[/size][/color]
NY Yankees Fan 2004
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bukoski77 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:44 am

You are correct stevelabny, just a little too abrasive expressing your sentiments. Alot of people on the cafe are relative newbies, not in very competetive leagues, or smaller leagues with only about 8 teams. Vidro in any of my leagues as a FA would be a pipe dream if I were naive enough to hope for that.

Try and take it easy with less knowledgeable forum posters. They ask because they want to know, not as a critique of their league's skill level. I've rolled my eyes several times over with players discussed as well. A few weeks or a little bit more than a month or so ago there where many posts regarding dropping Jose Contreras. I rolled my eyes at the thought of dropping him and was flamed for it, as most posters deamed him worthless here at the cafe. Like you, I wont bother finding and bumping my old thread either.

The middle infield Expo player worth bringing up over Vidro in regards to will he keep it up is Orlando Cabrera. Cabrera's bat seems to finally be comeing to life over the last 6-7 games. He is a notorious better player in the first half than the second half of the season but has just started showing a little pop. What are the cafe's thoughts on him?
"Son we would like to keep you around here but were trying to win a pennant this year."
Bukoski77
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers