ESPN show mayhem (Stat Boy, Bob Ryan) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

ESPN show mayhem (Stat Boy, Bob Ryan)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kentx12 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:51 pm

[quote="DieHardCubbie"]I am not that much of a fan of Bob Ryans....but I do kinda agree with him about Maria Sharapova....and if she was a year older...then I would rate her on the Hubba Hubba meter....but not until she is legal... :-)[/quote

I couldn't agree more. Hubba Hubba. ;-D
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ironman » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:52 am

Urge wrote:The only reason I listened to The Herd was because here in LA they put some crappy Laker show on at 8am over the Tony Bruno show. I'm glad basketball is over and I can listen to Bruno again. I wouldn't even consider The Herd a sports show.

I'm in the Quad Cities and our Sports station used to play Tony Bruno up until Tony came on which was 9am here. Then Tony would go until noon with Dan Patrick following until 3pm. At 3 they play Rome which is obviously taped at that point.

When Tony left I figured they'd toss The Herd in that slot, but instead they play all of Tony Bruno now which goes until 11am here and they play only the final hour of The Herd for no other reason but to fill time.

I used to listen to Tony on my computer at work in the mornings but now I've found Xtra sports 690/1150 AM in LA has their shows streaming online so I listen to that. Its the only station online I've found that lets you listen to Rome for free too. I had the same issue though with the last hour of Bruno getting pre-empted by that hour long Lakers show. Its pretty funny listening to all the LA commercials and traffic reports. Traffic? What's that? :-D
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 97)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk