Yahoo Problems - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Problems

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Problems

Postby bengbrewer » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:26 pm

I am in a private free yahoo baseball league. For about 3 or 4 days now noone has been able to get into the league. After you log in it says whatever rank you are of 0. Like my team says rank 1 of 0. There are 11 teams in the league. When you try to actually go into the league it says You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152). I have cleared the cache, cookies and forms. Obviously its not a problem with the computer because nobody can get in. Ive sent yahoo a few forms relating to this problem. The reason I was posting here is to find out if a member of the cafe has ever had a problem relating to this? And if they have, was it ever fixed or is my league just down the shitter for the rest of the year. I hope and pray this all turns back to normal. This is the only fantasy league im in this year. Thanks for the help guys.
bengbrewer
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bengbrewer » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:06 pm

anyone have any ideas? im dieing without fantasy baseball here. you would think someone would have some compassion for me.
bengbrewer
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:25 pm

Yahoo never replied to your email? I've had individuals in my leagues have trouble like this from time to time but never have I seen it happen to the whole league. :-/
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kentx12 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:39 pm

I have not had that problem but I have noticed that since they put the ad with the moving houses at the top of my team page it has really slowed down and sometime freezes.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers