Tim McCarver Is the Anti Christ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Tim McCarver Is the Anti Christ

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Tim McCarver Is the Anti Christ

Postby Smizzy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:57 pm

Anybody else wanna punch this stool sample in the face?

He's just a moron and an over opiniated idiot.

Im not even going in specifics,this tool has been a Loudmouth idiot every single time he is on.

Am i alone?
Smizzy
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby perlick29 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:59 pm

No sir you are not. As a broadcaster myself I take great offense to Mr. McCarver. He never seems to make me want to listen to him. And while I respect Joe Buck a great deal, he could use a new partner. McCarver has already been fired from the Mets and Yankees organization which is funny because that's the game he is broadcasting today.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mr Last Place » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:00 pm

Finally something Red Sox and Yankee fans can agree on
Mr Last Place
College Coach
College Coach

Postby thetongueofire » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:00 pm

whats the "anti-christ" connection ? i dont get it.. :-D
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Smizzy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:02 pm

thetongueofire wrote:whats the "anti-christ" connection ? i dont get it.. :-D

He's the spawn of satan!!!!

Joe Buck is pretty good,but McCarver just riuns the whole telecast,WTF...please someone shoot him.
Smizzy
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby nsulham » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:07 pm

perlick29 wrote:No sir you are not. As a broadcaster myself I take great offense to Mr. McCarver. He never seems to make me want to listen to him. And while I respect Joe Buck a great deal, he could use a new partner. McCarver has already been fired from the Mets and Yankees organization which is funny because that's the game he is broadcasting today.

Perlick, you're a broadcast hack yourself? Here I thought I was the only one ;-D
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby perlick29 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:14 pm

nsulham wrote:
perlick29 wrote:No sir you are not. As a broadcaster myself I take great offense to Mr. McCarver. He never seems to make me want to listen to him. And while I respect Joe Buck a great deal, he could use a new partner. McCarver has already been fired from the Mets and Yankees organization which is funny because that's the game he is broadcasting today.

Perlick, you're a broadcast hack yourself? Here I thought I was the only one ;-D

Yes I am. We should definetly talk because broadcasting is my passion. There is no better rush than being on the air. Everyone at the cafe wanna hear something cool? When I was a sophmore in High School I broadcasted a lot of sports for my high school one of them being basketball. One kid I became friends with on my team named Damon Davis and he was friends with a superstar named Ben Gordon. I met Ben through basketball and broadcasted his games for 2 years when he played for Mount Vernon High School in New York and torched us. I have those games on tape where he scored 10 points in a minute including an under the hoop in bounds pass-alley-oop where he reverse jammed it. We still keep in touch. A few days ago he was selected as the #3 pick overall in the draft by the Chicago Bulls! Another good story is when I broadcasted a game with Jeff Van Gundy after he got fired by the knicks and hired by TNT. He was there to watch the coach of White Plains, who was a friend of his, (I went to New Rochelle High School) and he agreed to be my color-man for the game. What a thrill. Nsulham, where do you broadcast from?
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thehat » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:34 pm

nsulham wrote:

Another can wearer here. Jeez, we can't ever shut up, can we?
thehat
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby perlick29 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:46 pm

thehat wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Another can wearer here. Jeez, we can't ever shut up, can we?

My report cards always said too talkative. :-) Hehe I guess we know why. But being from Vegas I guess you must have some interesting stories thehat.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

Postby matmat » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:01 pm

you people talk too much...

oh wait... maybe you talk just about enough to help me ;)

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=73909

for some reason the national boradcasters tend to tick me off... i like the local ones, except the wsox... AAAARGGGGH
RACK 'EM UP!
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers