10. Monument Park
- Been there, love it, hard to compete with history
9. Bob Sheppard
- Wonderful if you speak "mumbling" fluidly
8. The 'YMCA' infield drag
7. World Series Titles: Yankees 26, Mets 2
- How many since '62? Suddenly doesn't look so overwhelming.
6. Pennants: Yankees 39, Mets 4
- If the Mets had been around since 1407 they'd have more than 4
5. "Enter Sandman"
- Too bad Piazza loves Metallica, Piazza = Mariano ownage
So what if it's only a 3 AB sample.
- Hmm matches my boxers
3. Nathan's Hot Dogs
- Did they get rid of the Nathan's stand at Shea? Or is this a private "going down on the dog" joke between the Boss and Jeter? I'm a Sabretts man myself.
2. An All-Star lineup
- What the hell Super Joe makes any lineup "All-Star-Like"
1. Yankee Stadium vs. Shea Stadium
- True .. I hate being able to park my car w/o losing all my hubcaps