Karl Malone is a Menace - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Karl Malone is a Menace

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:49 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:
Madison wrote:
Nomar4prez wrote:I think Shaq is one of the greatest players to ever play baseketball.

I've never seen Shaq play basketball 8-o . All I ever see is him running over someone and dunking. That and missing free throws. Doesn't seem much like basketball to me. :-?

:-D

You've never seen him set a pick at the top of the key, then roll away from his man, and go up with one hand and throw down the rock? You've never seen him get the ball in the post, and spin to the middle of the lane, have 3 people collapse on him, and still make the baby hook? Yes, he uses his strength to his advantage, but he's also one of the most agile big men his size, to ever play.

I'll give the devil his due, and say that he does play a little cleaner than some others (not much, but a little ;-) ). I was actually just poking some fun at him due to his poor free throw shooting. Who on Earth can't hit a wide open free throw with some sort of consistancy? Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nomar4prez » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:54 am

Madison wrote:
Nomar4prez wrote:
Madison wrote:
Nomar4prez wrote:I think Shaq is one of the greatest players to ever play baseketball.

I've never seen Shaq play basketball 8-o . All I ever see is him running over someone and dunking. That and missing free throws. Doesn't seem much like basketball to me. :-?

:-D

You've never seen him set a pick at the top of the key, then roll away from his man, and go up with one hand and throw down the rock? You've never seen him get the ball in the post, and spin to the middle of the lane, have 3 people collapse on him, and still make the baby hook? Yes, he uses his strength to his advantage, but he's also one of the most agile big men his size, to ever play.

I'll give the devil his due, and say that he does play a little cleaner than some others (not much, but a little ;-) ). I was actually just poking some fun at him due to his poor free throw shooting. Who on Earth can't hit a wide open free throw with some sort of consistancy? Lol. :-D

Very true....even I can make 8-10 free throws, and I rarely play...guess strength does have it's downside.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk