Take A Guess On The Fat Boy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Take A Guess On The Fat Boy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:17 am

bboy wrote:Madison

I make the distinction. When talking about a society it is not a generalisation (we use an s not a z in english ;-) )

The fact that America as a society has a health care problem is not a secret. Part of that problem is obesity - this is a fact.

What is also a fact is that history tells us that America (USA) is a short lived and minor superpower. All great powers have suffered from arrogance and that has ultimately brought about their downfall.

Hell even the great American game of baseball is dominated by descendants of slaves and the descendants of Iberians.

:-°

You said "a sad society". That is a generalization. What makes you think I have any issues whatsoever? Lumping me in with everyone else is a generalization.

Anyway, does the country need a better healthcare system? Yes.
Do we have fat people? Yes.

None of that is any news. We have people who just can't put down the cheeseburger and go to the gym. Their problem, not mine.

I saw a video of a fat kid bouncing around like an idiot and it made me chuckle. It's not a big deal, and I have absolutely nothing to do with why anyone in this country is fat. I'm not exactly sure what your problem is with it other than to take an extremely weak shot at Americans seeing as how fat people are the ones responsible for self control and handling their weight accordingly. :-?

"Short lived, minor superpower"? Heh, we are the only superpower out there right now. That's not minor to me. How long it will last depends on who's in the White House, but trust me, you wouldn't want me in there because it wouldn't even be a question and we would definitely be around for a long time. What we did in Afghanistan would look like a fireworks show compared to what I would have done to get Bin Laden, and I would have gotten him. I certainly would not have played the political game that Bush played.

Now I have to admit that we would not be in Iraq right now either. All our troops would be home, our financial aid would be here in the states, and all supplies would be here too. Getting our country healthy would be the #1 goal, but at the same time, we wouldn't take any crap from anyone else. Attack us? Say bye-bye to your country.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how all of this came about just because a few people got a kick out of seeing a fat kid bouncing around like an idiot (and I'm sure it was filmed for that exact reason), but oh well. :-°
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wkelly91 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:28 am

Jivedude wrote:I couldn't resist...

:-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b

This is dedicated to all foreigners with no sense of humor!
wkelly91
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:34 am

Excellent pic Jivedude!

You also have the best avatar.

bboy wrote:Well I've done enough stirring now :-D

The Canadians next (French loving b'stards) :-P

Bring it on!!
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby LionsandTigersOhMy » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:07 pm

Brits need better dental care. All the teeth over there are rotten! :-? :-? :-? :-? same thing as sayin all Americans are fat!
LionsandTigersOhMy
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to General Talk