Whatcha think? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Whatcha think?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Whatcha think?

Postby Bulldog » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:33 pm

My Ishii/Olerud for B. Giles.

I have Bagwell at 1B and Olerud was my IF position. I have Fullmer/Jeter/Counsel to fill the IF position.

My pitching isn't very good, but I think I have maxed Ishii for what he is worth...I think it is all downhill from here.

Outfield will increase greatly with Giles. I have Mondesi, Dunn, Sanchez, V. Wells, and Abreu.

Do you think that Sanchez and V. Wells will give me more in the OF than playing Fullmer/Counsel in the IF position. Dunn has 1B eligibility so I could play him at the IF position if Sanchez/V. Wells were more valuable than Fullmer/Counsel. What do you guys think?

Thanks! :->
Bulldog

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:03 pm

I think the deal looks pretty good for you. You might even consider shopping Giles for pitching help after making this deal, and sticking with the offense you already have. Trading Ishii now does seem like a good idea, and although Olerud is solid (and often underrated), if you have Dunn available as a potential 1b fill-in, you shouldn't miss him much. Sounds good!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers