Existing Keeper League's Needs - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Existing Keeper League's Needs

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Existing Keeper League's Needs

Postby RancerDS » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:00 am

Greetings all,

The [b]United Baseball Association[/b] is a free rotisserie league on Yahoo!. It is league #334649.... and if you've already got a Yahoo! login, the link to it is here:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/334649

Technically, we could have an owner step in to control a non-active team. The free agency moves, trade submissions and starting line-ups would have to be handled via e-mail to the Commissioner or posting to a message board forum, (located here):

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Gaming_Empor ... howforum=4

What we are looking for is an two additional team owners at the end of the season and 1 to replace the non-active one if there are no takers here for it this season. The thread on the above forum talks about how we would handle new team's.

For those of you wanting to play the role of a manager coming in mid-season to rebuild a team, taking the non-active one is a great chance to prove your expertise. For those willing to become managers of one of the two expansion teams, there will be that chance at season's end.

Please, only apply if you're serious about keeping your team up. We have three active managers and 2 barely active. With some fresh managers, things should heat up rather nicely.
The average baseball fan watches the Boston Red Sox. The dedicated fan watches the Kansas City Royals.
RancerDS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:48 pm

I am very interested in rebuilding the dead team. My email address is mailto:rwl44444@yahoo.com AIM SN is RWLongy4. Let me know!
RWLongy4
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

New Team

Postby belfastcubbear » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:48 am

i would like to get an expansion team but only if i can get one and be competitive.i'm very active usually check my teams at least twice a day e-mail:belfastcubbear@aol.com
belfastcubbear
College Coach
College Coach

Postby GucciBaseballs » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:26 pm

I'd also be interested in taking a team. Don't care if it is the in-season or expansion team. BTW can you give a brief rundown of the rules.
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- Sir Winston Churchill
GucciBaseballs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby GucciBaseballs » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:26 pm

I'd also be interested in taking a team. Don't care if it is the in-season or expansion team. BTW can you give a brief rundown of the rules.
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- Sir Winston Churchill
GucciBaseballs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby waffle_prince » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:50 pm

So, I can't tell from your league's message board if you've rounded out your league for next year or not, but I am a serious manager who constantly sits at his computer wishing he could tweak his fantasy baseball teams some more. I am very interested in joining up in any role if you still need a manager - mailto:waffle_prince@hotmail.com is my email.
"Funny. You like samurai swords . . . I like baseball."
waffle_prince
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jwizzlez » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:00 pm

If you need anything else

email me mailto:j3anderson@hotmail.com
Whats this game called?
I WIN
jwizzlez
Softball Supervisor