Ken Harvey injury? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Ken Harvey injury?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Ken Harvey injury?

Postby PacBellParker » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:19 pm

I read that Ken Harvey left the game after colliding with a relief pitcher? Any updates on his injury.
PacBellParker
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dundeeslugger » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:41 pm

Harvey is one of the biggest wimps ever. It's hard to say because he acts like a baby when ever he falls down. He could have been just pulling a crybaby and left the game withought much actual injury.
dundeeslugger
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Postby FF Newb but Lovin it » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:01 pm

I saw the injury. The pitcher was running to first to cover the play on a line drive to Harvey. Harvey charged the ball snagged as his momentem carried him towards home. He threw the ball as ahrd as he could to get the runner out at home, while the pitcher sprinted directly into Harveys hand delivering the ball. The pitcher was KO'd and HArvey's arm looked like it was bent back from the force of the pitcher charing from the opposite direction. I heard the pitcher was getting his jaw and some other stuff. I definetly think the pitcher gopt it worse then harvey, but there could definetly be a shoulder injury as far as harvey. Watch sport center...or Baseball tonight ...it will be on garuantee it
FF Newb but Lovin it
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Baseball Leftovers