Dominguez - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Dominguez

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bogie » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:14 pm

No hype intended and by no means is this an endorsement to pick him up but I was at the Yankee game today and he looked good. All game long everyone was asking who is this guy? He seemed confident and was in control of his pitches.

I'd wait to see what he does in his next few starts before getting excited as the Yankees had Cairo leading off, Bernie batting second and Homer Bush starting at 2nd. Not really the lineup you expect to see.
bogie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ender » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:52 am

He looked great tonight, I wouldn't drop anyone for him. I'm sure he has the stuff to beat anyone on any night, problem is most young pitchers don't bring their best stuff or control every night, especially during hot summer nights in Texas. Key to winning fantasy pitching stats is consistancy from your starters and I do not believe any young pitcher brings that, not Greinke, not this guy, not any of them. Maybe pick him up, hope he has 4 or 5 good starts in a row then sell high, but thats about it.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby matmat » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:10 pm

anyone have any idea where he was pitching before last year and how he did there?
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers