Milton Bradley should be suspended 10 games - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Milton Bradley should be suspended 10 games

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CubsFan7724 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:44 pm

ashay21 wrote:
stevelabny wrote:his "show" afterwards was fun.
asking for a 10 game suspension is ridiculous.

What a moron...."his show afterwards was fun". Would it be fun if someone on the field got hit in the head by one of the baseballs that ass was throwing?

How about we play ball and I get upset at a call and I'll start throwing baseballs in your direction...You think that "show" will be fun?

He deserved a 10 game suspension. He also hurt his team. A player like that can do more damage than good.

Look at Rasheed while he was in Portland. He never got any calls and was ejected and suspended all the time. You act like a jackass, your going to get treated like one.

though the throwout was a little early, bradleys reaction was babyish. throwing balls on the field? Come on. IF they gave Kerry Wood 5 games for merely running to the ump and saying a few words, then milton by that standard should get 10 for going ballistic. I dont think Wood should have gotten a 5 gamer and Milton shouldnt get a 10. I say Milton should get 3 games at the most (wood should've gotten 1-2 games.) Those balls werent dangerous at all, so dont use those as an argument.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TreeRucker » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:52 pm

so lou pinella and larry bowa can do that stuff cause they are managers., ???? no sense....bottom line ump over reacted....and milton bradley was getting his money's worth....
"you couldn't get the crowd to throw their hands up if you swallowed all their fingers"
TreeRucker
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Porkchop Express » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:23 pm

stevelabny wrote:
ashay21 wrote:
What a moron...."his show afterwards was fun". Would it be fun if someone on the field got hit in the head by one of the baseballs that ass was throwing?

are u serious? he didnt start firing them like bullets, he threw them from a big barrel UNDERHAND. they didnt even cross the foul line.

be real. even if those hit someone they wouldnt have hurt them.

Did you even see the video? If you had, you would know that not only did he throw the baseballs out of the barrell onto the field he picked one them up and fired it into the stands.

I guess you like posting without knowing the "whole story", as you put it.
Porkchop Express
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers