Teixeira : Teixitty - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Teixeira : Teixitty

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby rlee » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:29 am

I drafted Texeira this year with the same optimism everyone else had :-B He even started decently the first 3-4 weeks. When he went on the DL I picked up Overbay as a FA. }:-)

I have since traded Overbay for Vernon Wells. The point here is that Tex is still on my bench and I'm keeping him with the desperate hope he does get hot like Jeter has !+)

But I'm not really counting on it as I pickerd up Ken Harvey this morning. :-? I will probably hold on to Teixeira until their next homestand. If nothing changes by then, I will probably dump him :,-(
rlee
rlee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby G-Man » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:50 pm

rlee wrote:I drafted Texeira this year with the same optimism everyone else had :-B He even started decently the first 3-4 weeks. When he went on the DL I picked up Overbay as a FA. }:-)

I have since traded Overbay for Vernon Wells. The point here is that Tex is still on my bench and I'm keeping him with the desperate hope he does get hot like Jeter has !+)

But I'm not really counting on it as I pickerd up Ken Harvey this morning. :-? I will probably hold on to Teixeira until their next homestand. If nothing changes by then, I will probably dump him :,-(

I don't know why I'm being so stubborn about playing tex....I'm wishing i would have grabbed harvey but with the dearth of FA 1b's in my leagues it looks like I'm now locked in. let's go big Tex, pleeeeeeease
G-Man
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby benjapage » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:53 pm

there's a double for you...and a run, so maybe...

you know what? after the trip to new york, those guys are going to spend the next three weeks in hitters parks--at home and here in cincinnati. some good is bound to happen.

b
yeah, yes...
benjapage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers