Jose Vidro! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Jose Vidro!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby thetongueofire » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:43 pm

do any of you Vidro owners see him hitting 230 rest of the season ? :-D

.... i don't. theres nothing big wrong with him as far as i can see. his K/bb ratio is practically the same as it has been the past few years (major *sigh* here)... his AB's are pretty much the same.. he's not swinging any earlier or later than he has in the past. lately hes been putting a large number of balls into play.. just hasn't had any luck. of course, he isn't your ideal FBB type player in the first place, but if someone's too down on him, he might be worth dealing for. i gave up Ronnie Belliard for him 10 days ago when Belliard was still hitting like .360 and i'm pretty sure i wont regret it. his Run P should go up somewhat when some power in the form of Johnson and Everett returns.
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby beltrans_boy » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:49 pm

thetongueofire wrote:do any of you Vidro owners see him hitting 230 rest of the season ? :-D

.... i don't. theres nothing big wrong with him as far as i can see. his K/bb ratio is practically the same as it has been the past few years (major *sigh* here)... his AB's are pretty much the same.. he's not swinging any earlier or later than he has in the past. lately hes been putting a large number of balls into play.. just hasn't had any luck. of course, he isn't your ideal FBB type player in the first place, but if someone's too down on him, he might be worth dealing for. i gave up Ronnie Belliard for him 10 days ago when Belliard was still hitting like .360 and i'm pretty sure i wont regret it. his Run P should go up somewhat when some power in the form of Johnson and Everett returns.

Makes me feel a *little* better about hanging onto him so far...
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Super GM » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:53 pm

thetongueofire wrote:do any of you Vidro owners see him hitting 230 rest of the season ? :-D

8-o Ummmmmm, no comment! ;-7
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby thetongueofire » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:59 pm

Super GM wrote:

8-o Ummmmmm, no comment! ;-7

whaddya mean ? :-)
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:02 pm

I think he's referring to the question you asked at the beginning...
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Bloody Nipples » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:59 pm

well, look what we have here....
another multi hit game!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!

The world is a better place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I hope this means something
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:10 pm

And a run scored...

this is HUGE. ;-D ;-D ;-D
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers