3rd Year Keeper League Lost An Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3rd Year Keeper League Lost An Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3rd Year Keeper League Lost An Owner

Postby bernsports » Fri May 28, 2004 10:21 pm

We are into our 3rd season in a 12 team keeper league and due to a job change, one of our existing owners had to drop his team. This is a 12 player keeper league with a 15 man farm system. It is run on Sportsline with lineups weekly. The team that needs to be filled is in the West Division, so I'd like to get an owner from that area. There are a few details on how the farm system is run and I can explain all that if anyone is interested. Also, if you have any questions before deciding to join, feel free to send me an e-mail and I can give you all the details before you decide. Also, here is a link to our alternative web sight that tracks all the farm players, and career stats from the past 2 seasons, plus the stats from this season as well. The teams that is currently open is the Hawaii Diamondheads and they are in 2nd place in the West Division with a 11-10 record.

http://www.geocities.com/bernsports/

If there are any questions or any interest, send me an e-mail to: mailto:bernsports@hotmail.com. I'll be around all weekend.

Thanks,

Bernard (Commish)
bernsports
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds