The Intense League to End All Leagues League Needs Owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

The Intense League to End All Leagues League Needs Owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The Intense League to End All Leagues League Needs Owners

Postby normkent » Thu May 27, 2004 10:56 pm

My name is Norm, and I am starting a new league, not for the faint hearted or fleeting, and here is an exhaustive explanation of what I am proposing.....
Very Intense, Very Competitive, as you are a real manager of a real team that you watch and monitor daily, moving hitters and pitchers up and down as you need them not once a week according to restrictive rules
We use CBS Sportsline......
Roto 6 by 6 categories with $260 auction....
the 6th hitting category is on base percentage, the pitching category is holds......
All new owners as it is an inaugural league........ our first year draft is for june 20 or 27 at 5 eastern time, salaries set by round player is drafted in for the first year only, which speeds up draft
It would be a keeper league with 10 picks protected next season....
Teams should have daily internet access at work and play, with dsl would be great, and be able to im owners
Teams can make daily transactions from the free agent list and trade as freely as george steinbrenner Draft is 15 hitters and 10 pitchers....
Reserve list is 10 players, major or minor leagues, disabled players do not count......very exhaustive list of anyone from the 40 man major league roster...teams will be drafting a total of 580 players from that base...the goal is to get twenty-20- teams of a cross section of owners willing to be very committed, and shake off all the leagues with weird rules...
the draft next year would be early in march so as to not conflict with other leagues you are in...and the scheduled online auction and picking up the unfinished business if we had to on monday evening at 7....email me at mailto:daybreaker4@yahoo.com, if you r intrigued................
The Daybreaker
normkent
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds