Harden, Contreras or Oliver Lopez - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Harden, Contreras or Oliver Lopez

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Amazinz » Sat May 22, 2004 5:57 pm

bleach168 wrote:Uhhh.. is there another Contreras you guys are talking about that I don't know?

Because Jose Contreras of the Yankees is pitching an outstanding game against Texas.

Contreras is going to have a great 2nd half but I still wouldn't have started him today. I'd have been wrong obviously but better safe than sorry. ;-)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Sat May 22, 2004 6:01 pm

Amazinz wrote:
bleach168 wrote:Uhhh.. is there another Contreras you guys are talking about that I don't know?

Because Jose Contreras of the Yankees is pitching an outstanding game against Texas.

Contreras is going to have a great 2nd half but I still wouldn't have started him today. I'd have been wrong obviously but better safe than sorry. ;-)

Yup, I didn't start him either. I started Jaret Wright agaisnt the Dodgers instead... oooops.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers