fantasyjudge.com ????? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

fantasyjudge.com ?????

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

fantasyjudge.com ?????

Postby GM Carli$$ » Fri May 21, 2004 9:56 am

My friends and I stumbled upon this site that offers to "mediate" or to Judge our leagues transactions to help avoid the ANNOYING fights and other B.S. we all go through. It seems like a pretty good idea and for about three bucks a team it seems well worth it. Should I consider this so I can consentrate on playing in my league and not baby sitting it. Thank you......[/i][/b]
GM Carli$$
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Registered_Guest » Fri May 21, 2004 10:00 am

I'm sure the people of fantasyjudge.com are going nuts thinking about your business. But no, you have these forums to analyze deals.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell an unfair deal from a fair one. Best of all, the help here is free! ;-D
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: fantasyjudge.com ?????

Postby RynMan » Fri May 21, 2004 10:01 am

GM Carli$$ wrote:My friends and I stumbled upon this site that offers to "mediate" or to Judge our leagues transactions to help avoid the ANNOYING fights and other B.S. we all go through. It seems like a pretty good idea and for about three bucks a team it seems well worth it. Should I consider this so I can consentrate on playing in my league and not baby sitting it. Thank you......[/i][/b]

Save your money and jus ask the moderators from the Cafe to decide for you. :-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby brdmaverick » Fri May 21, 2004 10:12 am

Registered_Guest wrote:I'm sure the people of fantasyjudge.com are going nuts thinking about your business. But no, you have these forums to analyze deals.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell an unfair deal from a fair one. Best of all, the help here is free! ;-D

well, not everyone seems to agree with the CAFE

i was so pissed when a trade of Hudson for Mulder was vetoed in my league, that I posted it to the people of the CAFE. ALL responses said that you would have to be as dumb as a stick to veto that trade. I posted the link to the cafe post on my league home page. And the people that vetoed are just so stubborn to think that they are right and that everyone else is wrong.
brdmaverick
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Registered_Guest » Fri May 21, 2004 10:40 am

I'd find a new league personally if deals like Mulder/Hudson is being vetoed.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby GM Carli$$ » Fri May 21, 2004 10:43 am

i AGREE THE CAFE IS great....BUT FANTASYJUDGE.COM PROVIDES A SEVICE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN JUST OPINIONS AND FOR 3 BUCKS A TEAM CAN YOU REALLY COMPLAIN?
GM Carli$$
T-Ball Trainer

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri May 21, 2004 11:09 am

GM Carli$$ wrote:i AGREE THE CAFE IS great....BUT FANTASYJUDGE.COM PROVIDES A SEVICE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN JUST OPINIONS AND FOR 3 BUCKS A TEAM CAN YOU REALLY COMPLAIN?

fantasy judge isnt different from opinions, it is just paying for someone else's opinion. i would rather just have free and multiple opinions but maybe that is just me.

although if you have a lot of disputes in your league it might be nice to have something that would be a binding decision.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby LBJackal » Fri May 21, 2004 3:00 pm

This is just another guy promoting a site he's associated with.........ignore him and leave him be. There was a guy a few weeks back posing as a casual poster who was shamelessly promoting his Baseball Sim League. At least he had enough sense to leave the $$$ signs out of his username......

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Sat May 22, 2004 1:06 pm

LBJackal wrote:This is just another guy promoting a site he's associated with.........ignore him and leave him be. There was a guy a few weeks back posing as a casual poster who was shamelessly promoting his Baseball Sim League. At least he had enough sense to leave the $$$ signs out of his username......

LOL. That was funny. I do find it humorous that said Cafe member just stumbled upon that site and in the time since he found it, he managed to have some opinions published on the site ( under a trade example). :-? Any time that someone goes to a free site with no intention other than to promote their site, I gotta give it a :-t .

I say this not as a moderator but as someone with common sense as I'm quite sure that anyone would be upset if I littered their free site with links to this or any other site.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Return to Classifieds