Please help a worthy cause - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Please help a worthy cause

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please help a worthy cause

Postby proncis » Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 pm

Fellow Cafe Diners,

Hey all, I hope that everyone is well, and I just wanted to throw this post out there to see if anyone can help me out.

So I am in the midst of a fundraiser. Currently, I am supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in their quest to find a cure for blood-related cancers.

But it doesn't end there, the LLS has a training program that has people (like me!), training for a marathon program. That's right I am training for a marathon. In fact, I ran 18 miles last weekend. And it was fun, in a torturous way. So this June I will be run the Midnight Sun Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska. Wish me luck.

This is where you and the fundraising comes in. I have been fundraising for the better part of three months to raise support to the LLS' efforts. I am nearing the end of the fundraising campaign, and I am just trying to finish the season with a bang.

So if you would like to donate to this noble cause please do so. Visit my website (which is also in my sig) to donate online, to find out more info on the training program or just for kicks!

http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/guanco~163819

Lastly, this program is definitely legit. That has been a concern on some other boards, but this program is definitely for a good cause. I do not see any of the donations that get submitted. Please do not have any reservations for donating, it is definitely a worthwhile charity.

Thank you for your time and support, I truly appreciate.

Frank
proncis
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby proncis » Fri May 21, 2004 4:17 pm

^
proncis
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk