Roger Clemens = Roids - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Roger Clemens = Roids

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Roger Clemens = Roids

Postby eftda » Mon May 17, 2004 1:12 am

Yup, Roger Clemens is on Roids.

no one can be this good at such a late age, I mean, look at his legs they are HUGE. His fastball is still in the 90's and hes hitting the ball like crazy. 2-2 this year, on pace to BREAK records.

Lets throw this guy out of baseball, hes a cheater. I don't have proof but there is no way he can prove that its not true! So i'm right!

Roger Clemens is on ROIDS! ;-)

BTW: if anyone thinks I'm stupid, Its becuase you take Roids and its Roid rage talking.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Mon May 17, 2004 1:18 am

If he takes a drug test and it shows he didn't take roids then he cheated on the test... And if he says he didn't take roids then he telling a lie....
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Thatsa Balk!! » Mon May 17, 2004 1:19 am

Ummmmm......are you Barry Bonds? ;-)
Thatsa Balk!!
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby slomo007 » Mon May 17, 2004 1:20 am

Did he buy from Balco too? :-?
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby thetongueofire » Mon May 17, 2004 1:22 am

lol i get your point. ;-)

but theres "circumstancial" evidence against Bonds which of course doesnt prove anything at all but raises suspicions. anyways only care as much about Bonds as any other player whos "suspected" of using steroids.. i dunno why people make so much bigger of a deal about him.
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Postby stumpak » Mon May 17, 2004 9:12 am

Did you ever hear of Warren Spahn, Nolan Ryan or Cy Young? Were they shooting up? Even Seaver had a really good year for the White Sox at the same age that Clemens is now.
stumpak
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Ender » Mon May 17, 2004 9:32 am

Clemens might not even be the best 40+ pitcher in the NL this year, if you don't look into wins that are so team dependent I think R Johnson will probably have better end of year stats than Clemens. So maybe you should accuse him as well while you are at it.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby josebach » Mon May 17, 2004 9:45 am

thetongueofire wrote:lol i get your point. ;-)

but theres "circumstancial" evidence against Bonds which of course doesnt prove anything at all but raises suspicions. anyways only care as much about Bonds as any other player whos "suspected" of using steroids.. i dunno why people make so much bigger of a deal about him.

Uh, because he broke the single season home run record... probably the most famous of all sports achievements by an individual. He's also likely to break the career home run mark as well. You don't think that it's bad for baseball to have the two most illustrious records broken by a guy who cheated?

Yeah, the other guys who took steroids are every bit as much of a cheater as Bonds (assuming he took them). But the other guy's names aren't going to be immortalized because of their baseball accomplishments.

Assuming Bond's is on steroids (which is a pretty common assumption). Let's say he hits 800 home runs. 10 years from now, A-Rod hists 760. If Bond's took steroids and A-Rod didn't, do you think it right that Bond's gets the all time home run record?

I don't, IMHO.

[/list]
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Baseballer02 » Mon May 17, 2004 9:46 am

Clemens might not even be the best 40+ pitcher in the NL this year, if you don't look into wins that are so team dependent I think R Johnson will probably have better end of year stats than Clemens. So maybe you should accuse him as well while you are at it.

Did you ever hear of Warren Spahn, Nolan Ryan or Cy Young? Were they shooting up? Even Seaver had a really good year for the White Sox at the same age that Clemens is now.

You two should really look to improve on your sense of sarcasm.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby rich101682 » Mon May 17, 2004 1:18 pm

I was with the Houston team yesterday (I'm Clemens' personal trainer). We both shoot up between innings, as well as do a bunch of coke, weed, and heroin. Sometimes Darryl and Doc stop by too!

(I'm going to have to stop and lie down. My own sarcasm has clouded the room and making it hard...to...breathe......must find....'roids....)
rich101682
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 53)

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers