Kruk is a MORON, yet again. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Kruk is a MORON, yet again.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby KPucks » Sun May 16, 2004 8:18 pm

Kruk is an idiot and a lot of people on that show have dumb theories (coughcough Harold Reynolds coughcough). I wish ESPN would do better in selecting people for the show.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby federo » Sun May 16, 2004 8:36 pm

8-o And I thought Kruk was the smart one. He makes Reynolds look smart for saying walks are bad. I don't think even Joe Morgan has said something as stupid as saying he'd take Washburn over Pedro in game 7 of the World Series.
federo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby GSes » Sun May 16, 2004 8:38 pm

I dont get how these guys still have their jobs. What a bunch of dumbasses, its getting harder and harder for me to watch my favorite show BBall 2nite.

Wut I do now is tivo it and watch it later, I just watch the highlights and the stat comparisons, then when one of those 3 idiots comes up to give their idiotic theories and ideas or "expert" analysis I simply skip it and go on to the next set of highlights. ;-D
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Postby KPucks » Sun May 16, 2004 8:42 pm

GSes wrote:I dont get how these guys still have their jobs. What a bunch of dumbasses, its getting harder and harder for me to watch my favorite show BBall 2nite.

Wut I do now is tivo it and watch it later, I just watch the highlights and the stat comparisons, then when one of those 3 idiots comes up to give their idiotic theories and ideas or "expert" analysis I simply skip it and go on to the next set of highlights. ;-D

Ahh tivo, God's answer for getting rid of idiots
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jeffc_76 » Sun May 16, 2004 8:44 pm

bibsybob wrote:espn's football analysts seem to be the only ppl that know what they are talkin about.

sorry, no dice

2 words - MICHAEL IRVIN
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jbones733 » Sun May 16, 2004 8:49 pm

Im always down to bash Kruk & Reynolds. add this to the long list of retarted things they have said & its only may
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby GucciBaseballs » Sun May 16, 2004 9:02 pm

jeffc_76 wrote:
bibsybob wrote:espn's football analysts seem to be the only ppl that know what they are talkin about.

sorry, no dice
2 words - MICHAEL IRVIN

I actually enjoy listening to Irvin, because he brings some perspecitve and he is very energetic. Plus, you can't beat his suits.

I can't believe ESPN chose Kruk for the spot over the likes of Dennis Eckersly. I don't think they chose Kruk for baseball as much as being an ass. They thought it would make people want to watch. ESPN :-t
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- Sir Winston Churchill
GucciBaseballs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby KPucks » Sun May 16, 2004 9:07 pm

GucciBaseballs wrote:
jeffc_76 wrote:

sorry, no dice
2 words - MICHAEL IRVIN

I actually enjoy listening to Irvin, because he brings some perspecitve and he is very energetic. Plus, you can't beat his suits.

Irvin said he didn't like that Roy Williams of Texas went back to school for his senior year to get his degree. How much dumber can you (I'm talking about Irvin, not you) get?
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby GucciBaseballs » Sun May 16, 2004 9:14 pm

i know most people don't like Irvin because he is not a hardcore analyst like Jaws (Jaworski is the man right?). I just like Irvin's charisma ;-D
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- Sir Winston Churchill
GucciBaseballs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jeffc_76 » Sun May 16, 2004 10:26 pm

Irvin might be entertaining to some in a slapstick, circus act sort of way. I just find it irritating that a human being can be that dumb. It's also insulting for ESPN to try to pass him off as a professional analyst. They should at least require that someone learn the English langage at a grade school level before giving them that job.
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers