Clemens and Batista for Arod and Vazquez? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Clemens and Batista for Arod and Vazquez?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Clemens and Batista for Arod and Vazquez?

Postby Matt » Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:04 pm

What do you think about this trade? I would get Arod and Vazquez for Clemens and Batista(SS in our league). Do you think that V will be able to get a good amount of wins and K's to make up for the loss of Clemens. I also have Colon, Wood, Fogg, Moyer and Beckett.
Matt

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Cubs Fan » Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:56 pm

Go for it!!! It doesn't matter if Vazquez gets the wins to make up for Clemens. The production difference between A-Rod and Batista will more than make up for the difference in wins. Not to mention the fact that Vazquez will surpass Clemens in ERA and WHIP. Beyond that Vazquez is historically a much better second half pitcher. He had 9 wins with a 1.60 ERA after the break last year. This was 1 win and nearly 2 points better than Clemens. Take that offer an run!!!!
Cubs Fan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby timkell » Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:15 pm

Heck yeah!! ARod i the best fantasy payer in baseball! Vazquez is a minor drop from Clemens. Go for it!

In fact, you may see some people in the league be a little angry that you're getting ARod for AND someone else.
timkell
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:57 am

Definitely jump on this one! This deal is a golden opportunity for you - don't let it get away.

Two thumbs up! ;-D ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers