Can Randy Pleeeeaaasse get some Run Support - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Can Randy Pleeeeaaasse get some Run Support

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Can Randy Pleeeeaaasse get some Run Support

Postby slappinSingles » Thu May 13, 2004 2:05 pm

Johnson has a .93 WHIP and a 2.83 era. and he's only 3 and 4. Not even a winning record. This is starting to kill me. Poor Randy. Could you imagine his record playing with the Angles or somebody??
slappinSingles
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 13, 2004 2:08 pm

That's O.K. We'll see what he does with some run support when he's in the Bronx later in the year. ;-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby slappinSingles » Thu May 13, 2004 2:12 pm

Lofunzo wrote:That's O.K. We'll see what he does with some run support when he's in the Bronx later in the year. ;-)

I don't want him to get run support that bad :-P
slappinSingles
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby slomo007 » Thu May 13, 2004 2:14 pm

Lofunzo wrote:That's O.K. We'll see what he does with some run support when he's in the Bronx later in the year. ;-)

What do you think the odds are of that happening? I would love to see it for Randy's value, even though I can't stand the Yankees. Yet another fantasy/reality dilemma. Fantasy usually wins though.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby slappinSingles » Thu May 13, 2004 2:20 pm

No way that Fantasy Wins out over Reality when it comes to the Yankees. There are other teams that would help Randy out.

I should probably drop fantasy, it conflicts too much with regular baseball watching. But who am I kidding? :*)
slappinSingles
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Amazinz » Thu May 13, 2004 2:21 pm

Well some people on the boards have said the RJ doesn't want to move away from Arizona. If that's true then the odds are 0 because he could veto any move. But how cool would RJ vs Schilling in a Yanks/Sox playoff matchup be? B-)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 13, 2004 2:42 pm

slomo007 wrote:

What do you think the odds are of that happening? I would love to see it for Randy's value, even though I can't stand the Yankees. Yet another fantasy/reality dilemma. Fantasy usually wins though.

Being objective, I'd say that there's a good chance of it happening. ;-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Return to Baseball Leftovers