Orlando Hudson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Orlando Hudson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby great gretzky » Thu May 13, 2004 9:09 pm

can he keep it up? who the heck knows. But it is a very thin position ... ven moreso in my league with a MI spot. I had jiminez there, and picked him up, glad i did. at least it is potentially potent lineup coupled with a guy with potential. he is sub 100 in stupid yahoo rankings (meaningless after a full season, much less a month into it) however if he stays around 280 with 75 75 , 10 and 8, and I will be very very happy. and he may be able to do that.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BoSox » Thu May 13, 2004 10:19 pm

5 runs!
BoSox
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Playoffbound » Thu May 13, 2004 11:35 pm

I think he is definetly worth more than a look now that he is hitting in the leadoff spot. Delgado and Wells are not going to stay cold forever and whoever is hitting in the leadoff spot in that lineup will score a buch of runs when they get it turned around.
Playoffbound
College Coach
College Coach

Postby iSloss » Fri May 14, 2004 12:05 am

i would recommend Hudson for anyone having any problems with production at 2nd base (all you who picked boone maybe?). I've been keeping an eye on him for the past few weeks, he's shown a lot of improvement this year and moving to the leadoff spot should only help his confidence and get him scoring more runs (perfect example today)
iSloss
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby intense » Fri May 14, 2004 12:15 am

iSloss wrote:i would recommend Hudson for anyone having any problems with production at 2nd base (all you who picked boone maybe?). I've been keeping an eye on him for the past few weeks, he's shown a lot of improvement this year and moving to the leadoff spot should only help his confidence and get him scoring more runs (perfect example today)

I grabbed him earlier today before his big game... I have Polanco whos luckily on the DL now cause I was gonna drop him... Then I grabbed Ginter to fill in 2B and he went like 0-9 with 4Ks in 2 games and didn't play today, so I figured of Hudson could produce anything besides negative points i'll be good to go.
intense
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby LCBOY » Fri May 14, 2004 1:27 am

I picked him up as potential trade material. Now, maybe I'll keep him, move Mike Young to SS, and trade Rentaria!!! ;-D
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager

Postby slomo007 » Fri May 14, 2004 1:31 am

LCBOY wrote:I picked him up as potential trade material. Now, maybe I'll keep him, move Mike Young to SS, and trade Rentaria!!! ;-D

May want to trade Young and keep Edgar. You won't get Renteria's full value, and Young's will never be higher.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby yellowdog » Wed May 19, 2004 4:03 pm

I have to apolgize to everyone who has Hudson. Since inserting him into my lineup, he has gone 2 for 25 with 7 strikeouts. I'm truly sorry, but hang in there, I just released him today.
"It's like a full-body dry-heave set to music"
yellowdog
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers