Gonzo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Gonzo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby matmat » Tue May 11, 2004 6:39 am

damn... maybe his partially torn ligament is working like a more stretchy rubber band and thus creating more power... I am just hoping that we don't hear a loud pop anytimes soon.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JoseCanYouSee » Tue May 11, 2004 9:54 am

wrveres wrote:
INKcogKNEEdough wrote:wow he is freeaking UNNNNNNREEAL.......I have been trying my very VERY best to trade this guy since the begining of the year..... NOt because i doubt his offense, just every single time i turn on sportscenter i expect to hear "Luis gonzalez" finally threw his arm on to the field making a throw to second base and is now out for the year.....

crap i am torn between keeping him or trading him, but so far i cant get any value for him and i would rather risk it than give him away for nothing.....

INK

I am in the exact same boat ... :-o

Same here. I'm just going to hold onto him. If he stays healthy he is probably a top 10 OF.
Junior: "Hey Kramer, you ever killed a man?"
Kramer: "What do you think, Junior, these hands have been soaking in Ivory liquid?
JoseCanYouSee
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Transmogrifier » Tue May 11, 2004 10:04 am

wrveres wrote:
INKcogKNEEdough wrote:wow he is freeaking UNNNNNNREEAL.......I have been trying my very VERY best to trade this guy since the begining of the year..... NOt because i doubt his offense, just every single time i turn on sportscenter i expect to hear "Luis gonzalez" finally threw his arm on to the field making a throw to second base and is now out for the year.....

crap i am torn between keeping him or trading him, but so far i cant get any value for him and i would rather risk it than give him away for nothing.....

INK

I thought he was on your DO NOT DRAFT list, WR?

I wouldn't give much for him now, considering the risk. So, if you have him, just pray it doesn't give out.
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bell » Tue May 11, 2004 1:13 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:
wrveres wrote:

INK

I bet he has Dunn and Drew somewhere, too. ;-)
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Tue May 11, 2004 5:53 pm

bell wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
wrveres wrote:

INK

I bet he has Dunn and Drew somewhere, too. ;-)

Ok now thats going just a little to far ....... ;-)
That will not be happening anytime in the near future ...

as for Gonzo .... He fell too far for my liking in the draft. :-)
Its not like he has an injury 'history' and Pujols played through the same injury last season .... It was Risk/ Reward .. and so far I have the reward.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 641)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers