Hinske? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Hinske?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Hinske?

Postby ivan » Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:18 pm

In 5x5 with weekly changes and no bench. Need to work on BA and SB

Finally dropped Ventura and grabbed Hinske since Fonz was gone. Do you think he'll keep it up?

How would you rank the FA 3B: Koskie (will he return to form?), Mueller, Aramis, D.Young, Counsell (decent numbers!). Need you're opinion in case Hinske slumps. Must admit that he's been quite impressive.

Just activatied Pudge. hoping he keeps it up. Have Pierzynski but Molina and Fick just made available.

Thanks. ;-D
ivan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Jungle Bookie » Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:59 pm

I think Aramis will start producing so keep an eye on him...hinske will do for now.
Last edited by Jungle Bookie on Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jungle Bookie
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby zebulon » Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:40 pm

Is Shea Hillenbrand available? I have him on my team. I picked him up off FA the day after he hit that GW HR off Mariano Rivera early in the season. And I even traded Scott Rolen to make Hillenbrand my regular 3B. If he's not available, then Hinske should be fine.
zebulon
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Arlo » Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:17 pm

Yes, Hinske's been extremely impressive. Keep an eye on Koskie too, however - if he starts heating up, he'll give Hinske a run for his money.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ivan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:00 am

Hope Hinske's hammy isn't too serious. I like Koskie as well so think I'll pick up and decide who goes when I make the Monday changes. Mucho gracias!

What's with Fick? Unbelievable. Even worst is the fact that as an Expos fan, it was off Vazquez. :-/ You know something is wrong went Okha is your pitcher at the moment. heeheehee.

Think I'll play musical chairs at these 2 positions. :-D Not that bad really but it'll be tricky.

What's your take on players and percentage? Case in point, Erstad bats better on the road than at home. Do you think that plays a considerable role in who to play for the week?

Thanks people. :-D
ivan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Baseball Leftovers