Angels Lineup - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Angels Lineup

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Angels Lineup

Postby GuruHamster » Sun May 09, 2004 9:20 pm

Without Salmon, Anderson, Erstad, and Guillen here's how the Angels lineup will look (I follow the Angels very closely):

1. SS- David Eckstein
2. CF- Chone Figgins
3. RF- Vladimir Guerrero
4. 3B- Troy Glaus
5. LF- Jeff DaVanon
6. 1B- Casey Kotchman
7. DH- Robb Quinlan
8. C- Bengie Molina
9. 2B- Adam Kennedy

This is a very good guess. Don't be suprised if this is the lineup exactly.

Glaus should be able to take over 3B by Tuesday (he's been DHing).

Figgins owners better be aware that Figgins probably wont be playing SS anytime soon as they are now very thin in the OF. Nor 2B. By the end of the year however I could see him qualifying in 2B, 3B, OF, and SS which is great for his fantasy value. For the time being however he'll be in CF (and the next time you see Figgs out of the lineup might not be for months). He might even moving to leadoff (rather than being second).

Kotchman looks like he'll be in the biggs for some MAJOR time. He's a top 10 prospect in the entire minor leagues (for any team) and could be a very interesting pick up. Quinlan should get good playing time now that Guillen is hurt. Though Jose Molina has been tearing it up (batting .370) and could very realistically see some DH (for now I think it's Quinlan's job).

DaVanon owners should also be happy to know he'll be in the lineup quite a bit for now on (least until Guillen gets back).

The word on Guillen is 2 sprangs, leg and ankle. Good chance he'll be back within 2 weeks I figure.
GuruHamster
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun May 09, 2004 10:43 pm

when Guillen comes back, why not move Glaus to 1st base, Figgs to 3rd and Devanon to OF....
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Registered_Guest » Sun May 09, 2004 10:47 pm

I'll take DeVanon for 2 weeks.

My current starting OF is: Drew, Cameron, Ford, Cattlanatto with Klesko/Kearns hurt. 16-team league.

Cameron's been terrible lately, so I figure I'll insert DeVanon and hope for the best.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby matmat » Sun May 09, 2004 10:49 pm

don't forget shane halter
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Baseball Leftovers