Scotty Pods! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Scotty Pods!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ScrappyDoo » Sun May 09, 2004 3:15 pm

haha, yah not saves, i meant steals. I hold grudges in FB too, i just dont like miguel cabrera at all for some reason.
ScrappyDoo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Zito is God » Sun May 09, 2004 3:19 pm

Pedantic wrote:I hate him and I still do. I know it's not rational to hold grudges in fantasy baseball, but I do. ;-)

I hold grudegs too, but I don't mind good players that I hate bieng pon my team as long as they perform. Just got Chipper off of waivers last week, hes one of my most hated players, but hes good.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Pedantic » Sun May 09, 2004 3:57 pm

Zito is God wrote:
Pedantic wrote:I hate him and I still do. I know it's not rational to hold grudges in fantasy baseball, but I do. ;-)

I hold grudegs too, but I don't mind good players that I hate bieng pon my team as long as they perform. Just got Chipper off of waivers last week, hes one of my most hated players, but hes good.

I don't mind having some players that I hate on my team, but with them I at least think they're good. I still think Pods sucks. :-b
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Longhorns76 » Sun May 09, 2004 4:02 pm

Against my better judgement at the time I reached for him earlier than I wished after the run of steals were coming off the board. In the past I've been burned on the steals cat and just for once wanted a guy with steals potential. I'm glad I got the Texan now and am happy that he has great base stealing insticts and is carrying my steals cat for me. Now all I need is to get my butt out of last place some way but that's a different thread for another day. :-D
"Relievers are like volatile stocks. They're the one asset you need to watch closely, and trade for quick profits." --Billy Beane
Longhorns76
College Coach
College Coach

Postby LBJackal » Sun May 09, 2004 4:21 pm

Well of all people that had been generally regarded as flukes not worth having this year, Pods is definately the one making his case as a star.

I never thought he couldn't steal bases, I just didn't think he'd be on base at all. He's really surprised me so far. I don't know why he toiled in the minors for so long, but he really turned it around.

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers