Ryan Madson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Ryan Madson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Ryan Madson

Postby daveblotto » Sat May 08, 2004 10:02 am

Is this guy going to get a shot to start for Philly? Just curious what the latest word on him is. thanks
daveblotto
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby crazycanuck » Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 am

You gotta figure Myers days in the rotation are numbered, and when he gets bounced, Madson should be in. I picked Madson up a couple of days ago, expecting this.
Go Leafs Go
crazycanuck
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Ryan Madson

Postby WhiteHot » Sat May 08, 2004 10:52 am

daveblotto wrote:Is this guy going to get a shot to start for Philly? Just curious what the latest word on him is. thanks

There is like 10 topics recently on Madson. I'm getting tired of replying to every one. Do a search.
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jayman » Sat May 08, 2004 11:23 am

I picked up Ryan hoping from him to start... hope he is the real deal.
jayman
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby KULCAT » Sat May 08, 2004 11:33 am

Whats the deal with him? I never heard much from him in the minors. Anyone has the scoop?
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1)

Postby tiger spit » Sat May 08, 2004 2:14 pm

WhiteHot wrote:
daveblotto wrote:Is this guy going to get a shot to start for Philly? Just curious what the latest word on him is. thanks

There is like 10 topics recently on Madson. I'm getting tired of replying to every one. Do a search.

what a dik

i dont know, id need to see how he pitches next few starts...philly rotation is a mess right now...
tiger spit
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Philly22 » Sat May 08, 2004 2:29 pm

philly rotation is a mess right now

Yes having the NL best starting ERA of 3.27 is terrible. Myers is no closer to be dropped then he was a a week ago. He looked much better in his last start, is still a few more bad starts away from being dropped. Also Phils need Madson in their pen, too valuable in his role at the moment especially with Hernandez out (which is a good thing).
Philly22
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby WhiteHot » Sat May 08, 2004 2:39 pm

maloze wrote:
WhiteHot wrote:

what a dik

i dont know, id need to see how he pitches next few starts...philly rotation is a mess right now...

First of all, doesn't calling someone a "dik" make you one too? I see at least one topic on Madson each day. I write tons about him because I've seen every inning he's pitched. But since no one searches and posts the same exact question every day, why shouldn't I be a little frustrated?

Because Myers is struggling, that makes the Philly rotation a mess? As the poster said above me, the rotation has the NL best starting ERA. Their #5 guy is struggling! OMG! The whole rotation is a mess! Give me one rotation in MLB that doesn't have one person who's struggled.
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Surfs up » Sat May 08, 2004 2:50 pm

Hey Whitehot. I think you are the dik in this case. If you don't like seeing all the same post. Tough sh%t. Just don't reaply. :~( :-t
I am grabbing Madson for my bench tomorrow with a faab . I think its worth a buck to see if he can take over and keep the job.
Surfs up
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 194)

Postby jbones733 » Sat May 08, 2004 2:53 pm

I agree , White hot no one said you gotta reply to every post cause your from philly , if see a madson post DONT READ IT
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers