Fantasy baseball cafe realllllly realllly SUCKS!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Fantasy baseball cafe realllllly realllly SUCKS!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fantasy baseball cafe realllllly realllly SUCKS!!!!

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Fri May 07, 2004 11:28 pm

There!!! now that i have scared off any of my fellow owners who may stumble in here ..........I have to say i am still pretty new here but this freaking place ROCKS!!!!
Last edited by INKcogKNEEdough on Sat May 08, 2004 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There was shrinkage!".....(George costanza)

Http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com
INKcogKNEEdough
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Fri May 07, 2004 11:36 pm

Ditto. Best FB forums I've ever come across. ;-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jbones733 » Fri May 07, 2004 11:45 pm

yes , the cafe definitely kicks ass ;-D
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby shortround_phat2008 » Sat May 08, 2004 12:06 am

Ditto, the forums I have looked at before were sorry, they were like dead every single one of them, noone was ever at any of the one's I checked out before stumbling along the cafe.
shortround_phat2008
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby fantasyfiend » Sat May 08, 2004 1:30 am

I like this forum, but its to big, and littered with newbies. you got way to many posts with people asking if they should pick up abreu LOL

i am veteran poster at two sites that are HUGE tools i use to remain competitive in deep money leagues.

One is a sabermatics community, where they disect stats that matter to project performances, its usually spot-on and accurate advice.

Another is one im sure most of you are familiar with, i wont say it out loud, since its a small nit "hidden" site and community, these guys are serious fantasy vets, who post sleepers and give deep analys on sleepers. great trade feedback as well.
fantasyfiend
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 12)

Postby mtarail » Sat May 08, 2004 1:44 am

Yep. This is the best forum by far I've come across. ;-D
Bluto: Over? Did you say over? NOTHING is over until WE decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL, NO!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
mtarail
General Manager
General Manager

Re: Fantasy baseball cafe realllllly realllly SUCKS!!!!

Postby EK711 » Sat May 08, 2004 1:48 am

INKcogKNEEdough wrote:There!!! now that i have scared off any of my fellow owners who may stumble in here ..........

Unless they accidently stumble into the content of the thread to find out why it sucks... :-b :-D

And I give it 2 ;-D 's and a :-B
EK711
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby jbones733 » Sat May 08, 2004 1:49 am

fantasyfiend wrote:I like this forum, but its to big, and littered with newbies. you got way to many posts with people asking if they should pick up abreu LOL

i am veteran poster at two sites that are HUGE tools i use to remain competitive in deep money leagues.

One is a sabermatics community, where they disect stats that matter to project performances, its usually spot-on and accurate advice.

Another is one im sure most of you are familiar with, i wont say it out loud, since its a small nit "hidden" site and community, these guys are serious fantasy vets, who post sleepers and give deep analys on sleepers. great trade feedback as well.

funny considering your a newbiie, I love it here I lke helping out the newbies & the mix with us savvy veterans are great as well
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Longhorns76 » Sat May 08, 2004 1:58 am

I think what he meant was that a lot of the members on here are first year fantasy baseball rookies. Or that's what I think he meant.
"Relievers are like volatile stocks. They're the one asset you need to watch closely, and trade for quick profits." --Billy Beane
Longhorns76
College Coach
College Coach

Postby federo » Sat May 08, 2004 2:07 am

fantasyfiend wrote:I like this forum, but its to big, and littered with newbies. you got way to many posts with people asking if they should pick up abreu LOL

Could you please email me the links to those two sites at mailto:vosh2@yahoo.com? I am a big sabermetrics guy and would love to check those sites out.
federo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers