Keeper $$$$$$$$$$$$ LEAGUE LOOK! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Keeper $$$$$$$$$$$$ LEAGUE LOOK!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper $$$$$$$$$$$$ LEAGUE LOOK!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:33 pm

I need 11 managers for a $10 Keeper League...

It is a 12 man league, currently not full

The Online draft is Friday March 28 at 4:15 pm EST...

To join you would have to EMAIL me at mailto:yungytr23@yahoo.com that you want in before sending any payment, and then await my return email letting you know you are the first to respond and that you can get in the league IF you can make a $10 payment by mail to my address which I will give to u once u join the league!!

I have been running low dollar ($10 and $25) leagues the last three years and am very reliable with several players participating in all 4 of the leagues I run... All monies taken in as fees are paid out in prizes...

I am not trying to steal anybody's $10, and in fact we keep the money low like that because nobody is going to risk prosecution for $10...

This is a legitimate league, and I am looking for ELEVEN serious manager only...

After I receive ur email that u want to join than I will tell u the info to the league and I will have my mailing info posted up on the message board, and u will reply saying once u sent it, if u haven't confirmed sending it by draft date than u will be kicked out of league and I will find a replacement!

Dont join if u aren't going to pay up!!! If so I have legal right to prosecute u! !

So you know I am not kidding, here's the league info...

Keeper Money League ID: 206612

EVERYTHING is ran VERY FAIRLY...

I will start giving mail info once u get some more people

anyone got suggestions that I will take them with pride!
Terrell...

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:40 pm

O ya, its on Yahoo so anyone intrested, filling fast!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds