Free Team Available in Money, 20-Team Auction Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Free Team Available in Money, 20-Team Auction Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Free Team Available in Money, 20-Team Auction Keeper League

Postby Jobu » Thu May 06, 2004 11:57 am

We have one opening in our 20-team, salary-based, auction keeper league due to a franchise that has been removed for inactivity. This is a very active league and demands significant attention in the form of voting in polls, reading messages, posting, trash-talking, making trade offers, etc. You must have daily access to the Internet and preferably instant messaging software (most of us use YIM).

It is a $/prize league with a $40 entry, which will be waived for the successful manager for this season. First prize will be upwards of $500. There is a minor league system and 30-man rosters.

In short, this is a very deep, very active, very competitive league.

The available team sports the likes of Lo Duca, Molina, Sexson, Hairston, Koskie, Jeter, Crawford, Kotsay, Ordonez,Walker, Harvey, Padilla, Buerhle, Perez, Pineiro, and Beckett. Due to injury and slumps, it is in 15th place, but a great deal better.

If you are interested, please email mailto:adlin@FantasyAuctionsLIVE.com for the full rules and the full team. To help your cause, please let me know your fantasy experience and commitment to activity.
Jobu
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

I am interested

Postby stang6942 » Sun May 09, 2004 8:07 am

If you still have an opening I would be interested
Thanks Leo
stang6942
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds