Where are the M's Fans!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Seattle Mariners

Where are the M's Fans!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Where are the M's Fans!!

Postby funatic » Tue May 04, 2004 10:27 pm

Alright, Seattle just hit for 12 runs in their last game. We are definitely starting something. I call a win tonight!! I may be look like a fool in a couple of hours, but i don't think so...
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby funatic » Thu May 06, 2004 9:23 pm

Come On Mariners Fans!! I call Freddy's first win tonight!! Easily.
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Postby funatic » Fri May 07, 2004 12:17 pm

Do Not Abandon the Mariners.

Just because their offense is down, doesn't mean anything. Freddy is pitching great, but we need help from Moyer, Pineiro, Edgar, ICHIRO...

Don't worry, we may not win the Penant, but we certainly can push angels or A's out from the wild card! (and Yankees)

Let's get some noise here!

;-D
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bell » Sun May 09, 2004 4:38 am

Considering the old fogies that make up your team, I would guess the team's targeted fan demographic consists of retired folks who listen to the games via the radio and have no concept of the internet. :-o ;-)
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby funatic » Sun May 09, 2004 1:39 pm

Wow... that is a nice thing to say in a Mariners Forum.

Considering the D'backs forum actually has less posts than the M's forums, I wouldn't talk about how the well supported the D'backs are. C'mon, you come to our forum to poke fun at us? It's just because we had a bad start that the fans are just being silent for the moment. I was oh so happy when the D'backs won the world series over those silly yanks, that was amazing. But what happens next, nothing, and they lose Schilling.

Don't be dissing other teams just because you can. No concept of the internet? Do they even have wires accross the desert?
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Postby funatic » Sun May 09, 2004 1:43 pm

Wow... that is a nice thing to say in a Mariners Forum.

Considering the D'backs forum actually has less posts than the M's forums, I wouldn't talk about how the well supported the D'backs are. C'mon, you come to our forum to poke fun at us? It's just because we had a bad start that the fans are just being silent for the moment. I was oh so happy when the D'backs won the world series over those silly yanks, that was amazing. But what happens next, nothing, and they lose Schilling.

Don't be dissing other teams just because you can. No concept of the internet? Do they even have wires accross the desert?
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bell » Mon May 10, 2004 1:36 am

funatic wrote:Wow... that is a nice thing to say in a Mariners Forum.

Wow dude. I was kidding, hence, the winking smiley. I'd take the sensitivity down a few notches. I guess being bottled up inside because of the rainy days can make one a bit stir crazy.

BTW, we're like the epicenter of suburban sprawl. We may not have ample water, but we sure as hell have our telephone and cable wiring to keep us deliriously happy.
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby funatic » Mon May 10, 2004 1:53 pm

Hey bell,

Thats my bad too... maybe Seattle winning a couple of games made me happy, until they blow a 6-0 lead to the yankees... :~(

As I said before, it was Great when Gonzo hit that little blooper to win the world series... and I did draft Randy Johnson number one overall in my fantasy draft last year... that did not go too well.

It pays to be nice, and perhaps for me too not snap too quickly... :-/

But hey, at least there is Some noise in this forum...
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

Postby proncis » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:18 am

I'm a Mariner fan who has so much built up tension for this team that I'm gonna explode!!!

At least tickets are easy to score for Safeco.
proncis
College Coach
College Coach

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:35 pm

proncis wrote:I'm a Mariner fan who has so much built up tension for this team that I'm gonna explode!!!

At least tickets are easy to score for Safeco.

got that right- 8 dollar CF tickets
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Next

Return to Seattle Mariners