Politics...for those who want - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Politics...for those who want

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Stand Pat » Mon May 03, 2004 7:28 pm

wrveres wrote:
jeffc_76 wrote:um.......can he wash them right away or does he have to give it some time to absorb?



what was that old dish soap commercial .... ??

"You are soaking in it now!! "



Hey look! It's a picture of dubya talking to one of his peers! :-b
Stand Pat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 471
Joined: 15 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Mon May 03, 2004 7:32 pm

Stand Pat wrote:
wrveres wrote:
jeffc_76 wrote:um.......can he wash them right away or does he have to give it some time to absorb?



what was that old dish soap commercial .... ??

"You are soaking in it now!! "



Hey look! It's a picture of dubya talking to one of his peers! :-b
actually thats the future, ..... you know, the people he is making the world safer for ......

I realize its easy to be selfish and think only about your needs, but I for one am more concerned about the future for my kids ...
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 734)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KolbSaves » Mon May 03, 2004 7:34 pm

he's making the world safer


uh huh
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
-Isaac Newton
KolbSaves
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3477
Joined: 10 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Detroit, MI

Postby Stand Pat » Mon May 03, 2004 7:39 pm

wrveres wrote:
Stand Pat wrote:
wrveres wrote:
jeffc_76 wrote:um.......can he wash them right away or does he have to give it some time to absorb?



what was that old dish soap commercial .... ??

"You are soaking in it now!! "



Hey look! It's a picture of dubya talking to one of his peers! :-b
actually thats the future, ..... you know, the people he is making the world safer for ......

I realize its easy to be selfish and think only about your needs, but I for one am more concerned about the future for my kids ...


yeah he's making the future safer for future kids by bilking the treasury with his corporate tax cuts- so they get to foot the bill just about when they're ready to be wage earners.

this is fantasy baseball cafe, not fantasy illegitimate president cafe ;-D
Stand Pat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 471
Joined: 15 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Mon May 03, 2004 7:43 pm

Stand Pat wrote:this is fantasy baseball cafe, not fantasy legitimate president cafe ;-D


your the one who made the comment .. :-)


Bush in 2004
Bush in 2008 as in Jeb
Bush in 2012 as in Jeb
Bush in 2016 as in Barbara
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 734)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby hybrid » Mon May 03, 2004 7:46 pm

wrveres wrote:Bush in 2004
Bush in 2008 as in Jeb
Bush in 2012 as in Jeb
Bush in 2016 as in Barbara


ugh, first alou pissing on his hands and now bush? this thread can't get any worse :-b
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 6107
Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: miles away from the unordinary

Postby Stand Pat » Mon May 03, 2004 7:58 pm

wrveres wrote:
Stand Pat wrote:this is fantasy baseball cafe, not fantasy legitimate president cafe ;-D


your the one who made the comment .. :-)


Bush in 2004
Bush in 2008 as in Jeb
Bush in 2012 as in Jeb
Bush in 2016 as in Barbara


ugh. the only place bush belongs in 2004 is prison. we've had enough of his gestapo cronyism.

if you post your political views in here, you only invite attack. this begs the question, why post political banners in your signatures? we're here to talk baseball.
Stand Pat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 471
Joined: 15 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Liberty30 » Mon May 03, 2004 8:00 pm

Guys seriously, I'm all for debating politics, but please do it in the general forum. ;-D Create a thread or join the one already going, but it has no place in this forum. :-)
Image
Liberty30
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 824
Joined: 27 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Deck Circle

Postby wrveres » Mon May 03, 2004 8:04 pm

Stand Pat wrote:if you post your political views in here, you only invite attack. this begs the question, why post political banners in your signatures? we're here to talk baseball.


so if I had picture of a hamburger as my signature, I am obvioussly opening up my self to attack from PETA?

again, you made the comment ...

I was talking about Alou pissing on his hands?
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 734)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thetongueofire » Mon May 03, 2004 8:09 pm

yeah cut it out on all the freakin' poly-ticks....

actually its seems that there is actually a thing out there called "urine therapy"... LoL... btw anyone want any links ?????? :-D :-o %-6
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3622
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Sep. 21
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at Atlanta
(1:35 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Cleveland at Minnesota
(2:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Seattle at Houston
(2:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(3:35 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(8:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact