A Walk in the Chan Ho Park - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

A Walk in the Chan Ho Park

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby shortround_phat2008 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:26 pm

I meant he will get killed sorry man, can't you just chill out a little.
shortround_phat2008
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Baseballer02 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:28 pm

shortround_phat2008 wrote:I meant he will get killed sorry man, can't you just chill out a little.

Only when you become less irritating.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Sevillano » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:30 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:
shortround_phat2008 wrote:Killed means bombed, what did you think it meant, doesn't take a genius to figure that out and jpbusta 95 mph you say, well I was watching the game on tv watching him pitch from 88-92 and getting rocked in the process.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're sentence makes no sense at all, kid. Of course I knew what killed means...but the fragment "he will killed" makes no sense, whatsoever. Isn't it about your bedtime?

Even without a verb between "will" and "killed" his post is only slightly less eloquent than yours was. Last I checked age wasn't a requisite for posting here.
Sevillano
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Baseballer02 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:32 pm

Sevillano wrote:
Baseballer02 wrote:
shortround_phat2008 wrote:Killed means bombed, what did you think it meant, doesn't take a genius to figure that out and jpbusta 95 mph you say, well I was watching the game on tv watching him pitch from 88-92 and getting rocked in the process.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're sentence makes no sense at all, kid. Of course I knew what killed means...but the fragment "he will killed" makes no sense, whatsoever. Isn't it about your bedtime?

Even without a verb between "will" and "killed" his post is only slightly less eloquent than yours was. Last I checked age wasn't a requisite for posting here.

Who said age was a requisite, because I know I certainly didn't.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Madison » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:34 pm

jpbusta wrote:
shortround_phat2008 wrote:95 mph, what, the fastest he has pitched this year has been 92 mph and he will killed no matter what he does, besides you have to remember Chan Ho was pitching in LA " Pitchers Park."

Seems like you need to do some research before you prove me wrong. Two days ago when he pitched against the royals, his fastball was measured as 152 km, which equals to 95 mph. Even though he gave up 7 hits, 1 homer, 4 ers. Please, next time if you want to prove someone wrong, do some research first. ;-)

I saw the game as well, and can also verify that Park hit 95 on the gun. B-)

Shortround, people are only irritated with you because you do not form complete sentences and thoughts. I understand you are just a kid, but double check what you type before you post it, and things will get better.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Sevillano » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:42 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:
Sevillano wrote:
Baseballer02 wrote:

Who said age was a requisite, because I know I certainly didn't.

Deriding him with a comment like "isn't it about your bedtime" seems overly condescending for little reason. Whatever makes you feel good though...
Sevillano
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jpbusta » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:42 pm

Madison wrote:
jpbusta wrote:
shortround_phat2008 wrote:95 mph, what, the fastest he has pitched this year has been 92 mph and he will killed no matter what he does, besides you have to remember Chan Ho was pitching in LA " Pitchers Park."

Seems like you need to do some research before you prove me wrong. Two days ago when he pitched against the royals, his fastball was measured as 152 km, which equals to 95 mph. Even though he gave up 7 hits, 1 homer, 4 ers. Please, next time if you want to prove someone wrong, do some research first. ;-)

I saw the game as well, and can also verify that Park hit 95 on the gun. B-)

Shortround, people are only irritated with you because you do not form complete sentences and thoughts. I understand you are just a kid, but double check what you type before you post it, and things will get better.

Thank you Madison for verifying it. :-D
R2C2.
jpbusta
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Baseballer02 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:46 pm

Sevillano wrote:Deriding him with a comment like "isn't it about your bedtime" seems overly condescending for little reason. Whatever makes you feel good though...

Amazing, I didn't know asking someone if it was their bedtime, had nearly the exact same meaning as telling them their not old enough to post in this site at any moment. Grammar sure has changed over the past 20 minutes.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Madison » Sat May 01, 2004 12:02 am

Sevillano wrote: Last I checked age wasn't a requisite for posting here.

Actually, when you registered, there was a line asking if you were at least 13 years old. Under 13 requires a parental consent to register here. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Sevillano » Sat May 01, 2004 12:25 am

Madison wrote:
Sevillano wrote: Last I checked age wasn't a requisite for posting here.

Actually, when you registered, there was a line asking if you were at least 13 years old. Under 13 requires a parental consent to register here. ;-)

Haha, I thought of that after I posted, and was sure someone would bring that up. Thanks Mad :*)
Sevillano
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers