Enjoy the Cafe! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Enjoy the Cafe!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby sgnilloccaz » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Great place to post and to learn.
Image
sgnilloccaz
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 133
Joined: 9 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby Andy117 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:29 am

This place is great, I don't know how I never found it before. ;-D
Andy117
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 88
Joined: 4 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby tsgriggs » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks for the site, glad i found it. i can't wait for the new season to get underway of course i need to find a league to join soon though i guess :-°
tsgriggs
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 5 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

I LOVE THIS PLACE! i mean, it's a forum about all things baseball.. and the people aren't Jerks (not like Rickie Weeks, anyways, hahaha).. people here are actually helpful and constructive and sometimes pretty funny.. WAY TO GO FANTASY CAFE! ;-D

but I do have a question.. how do you get those Icons by your name?? :-?
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

lastingsgriller wrote:I LOVE THIS PLACE! i mean, it's a forum about all things baseball.. and the people aren't Jerks (not like Rickie Weeks, anyways, hahaha).. people here are actually helpful and constructive and sometimes pretty funny.. WAY TO GO FANTASY CAFE! ;-D

but I do have a question.. how do you get those Icons by your name?? :-?

Click on one of them and you'll see how to earn each one.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 am

bigh0rt wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:I LOVE THIS PLACE! i mean, it's a forum about all things baseball.. and the people aren't Jerks (not like Rickie Weeks, anyways, hahaha).. people here are actually helpful and constructive and sometimes pretty funny.. WAY TO GO FANTASY CAFE! ;-D

but I do have a question.. how do you get those Icons by your name?? :-?

Click on one of them and you'll see how to earn each one.


ok.. so I clicked on them, and I see what they all mean.. but you do you get them under your name.. I mean.. I'm on this site every single day.. how do I get me one of those cafaholic coffee cup ones?? :-S
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 am

lastingsgriller wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:I LOVE THIS PLACE! i mean, it's a forum about all things baseball.. and the people aren't Jerks (not like Rickie Weeks, anyways, hahaha).. people here are actually helpful and constructive and sometimes pretty funny.. WAY TO GO FANTASY CAFE! ;-D

but I do have a question.. how do you get those Icons by your name?? :-?

Click on one of them and you'll see how to earn each one.


ok.. so I clicked on them, and I see what they all mean.. but you do you get them under your name.. I mean.. I'm on this site every single day.. how do I get me one of those cafaholic coffee cup ones?? :-S

I dunno. One day I just got mine. I always just thought it was cause I'm so awesome.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 am

i am super jealous of your coffee cup.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:02 pm

It's always full, no matter how much you drink too.
Image
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5089
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Enjoy the Cafe!

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 pm

oh, i see.. now we're rubbing it in.. ok..
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

PreviousNext

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact