ESPN Rates Baseball as the 9th Most Difficult Sport - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

ESPN Rates Baseball as the 9th Most Difficult Sport

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: BASKET BALL IS CRAP

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:36 pm

acsguitar wrote:Basketball would be last on my list...It takes very little skill to play that boring ass ping pong scoring sport...Comeon all you need in basketball is to be 6 feet plus and dunk....

By the way shaq is the worst athlete ever...Hes' just a monster and fouls his way to points...If you ask me get rid of the dunk and basketball will take skill...Wow its so hard scoring when the basket is at eye level!!...You can take anyone and put them on a court and theyll be able to play basketball..They might not be the best shooter but they wont make a fool of themselves like you would playing baseball.....Baseball is a sport of skill...

Lets watch shaq try to hit a baseball..hed fall on his monkey ass...yet if we put any baseball player on a basketball court he probably could score a few points...

I hate basketball..oh and soccer is pretty gay too..

This guy can honestly say that Shaq is not an athelete while in the same sentence defend a sport employing D. Wells, S. Ponson, and C.C. Sabathia? And had such great atheletes as Kruk, Gwynn, and Cecil Fielder play in the recent past. Baseball takes skill for sure. But I'll bet you guys playing professional basketball would be able to shutout most baseball players without breaking a sweat. And vice versa. And didn't Jordan play pro baseball? hehehe, Basketball players can at least hit a baseball 2 out of ten times. It's been proven. Now I'll just sit back and be angry for you making me defend a sport I hate.
Barry Bonds for US president.
TheRawDAWG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:29 pm

Curling - the only sport where beer is considered a performance enchancing substance.
Still holds the MLB record for Grand Slams with 23
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Football ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: BASKET BALL IS CRAP

Postby ajgnydc722 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:25 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Basketball would be last on my list...It takes very little skill to play that boring ass ping pong scoring sport...Comeon all you need in basketball is to be 6 feet plus and dunk....

By the way shaq is the worst athlete ever...Hes' just a monster and fouls his way to points...If you ask me get rid of the dunk and basketball will take skill...Wow its so hard scoring when the basket is at eye level!!...You can take anyone and put them on a court and theyll be able to play basketball..They might not be the best shooter but they wont make a fool of themselves like you would playing baseball.....Baseball is a sport of skill...

Lets watch shaq try to hit a baseball..hed fall on his monkey ass...yet if we put any baseball player on a basketball court he probably could score a few points...

I hate basketball..oh and soccer is pretty gay too..

This guy can honestly say that Shaq is not an athelete while in the same sentence defend a sport employing D. Wells, S. Ponson, and C.C. Sabathia? And had such great atheletes as Kruk, Gwynn, and Cecil Fielder play in the recent past. Baseball takes skill for sure. But I'll bet you guys playing professional basketball would be able to shutout most baseball players without breaking a sweat. And vice versa. And didn't Jordan play pro baseball? hehehe, Basketball players can at least hit a baseball 2 out of ten times. It's been proven. Now I'll just sit back and be angry for you making me defend a sport I hate.

I'm not nessicarily disagreeing with you but Jordan really sucked as a baseball player.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers