ADDICTION - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

ADDICTION

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GSes » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:05 pm

bibsybob wrote:school was never a problem. I dont do crap in school and i can do fine still.

I have to agree. I really do very, very little. I dont do homeword or study but manage a 3.0. I pretty much do one of three things

1. Simply sit there and sleep or stare into space.

2. Talk to my friends about Baseball

3. (the best one) Talk to the hot chicks in hope that one of them likes a fantasy baseball nut. (no luck so far, I will keep you posted. :-D
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Zito is God » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:08 pm

GSes wrote:
bibsybob wrote:school was never a problem. I dont do crap in school and i can do fine still.

I have to agree. I really do very, very little. I dont do homeword or study but manage a 3.0. I pretty much do one of three things

3. (the best one) Talk to the hot chicks in hope that one of them likes a fantasy baseball nut. (no luck so far, I will keep you posted. :-D

If only number 3 worked, I can't imagine how happy i'd actually be. Hot chicks talk to me about stuff I don't understand (drugs, sex) and I just nod and try to sound sympathetic all the time.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Los Angeles Cubs » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:10 pm

Mine always drop. Only ime they dont is in November when Im going through a baseball withdrawel and im depressed but getting the A helps me. lol, ok thats not true but my best month is November
Go Cubs!
Los Angeles Cubs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby GSes » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:14 pm

Zito is God wrote:
GSes wrote:

If only number 3 worked, I can't imagine how happy i'd actually be. Hot chicks talk to me about stuff I don't understand (drugs, sex) and I just nod and try to sound sympathetic all the time.

wow, thats sounds EXACTLY like me. I usually have no clue what they are talking about, I just do what I am good at and that is being sympathetic and using the fantasy baseball technique of selling. Smooth complements about the particular girl will always work, that and acting cute and innocent gets the job done.

But ya, most of the time I have no clue what they are talking about, they say something about how many guys they have slept with, I think about how many guys Randy Johnson struck out last nite and just nod my head. :-D

They go off about all their problems, and I want to say hey look, I have problems 2, Austin Kearns fractured his forarm and Derek Jeter is 0 for his last 456.
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Postby AcidRock23 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:21 pm

I blew off sports when I was in college to do RÖCK, partying and chicks.

I did not get into Fantasy Baseball, or even pay that much attention to baseball, until the last couple of years but am completely addicted to this crap now. I can squeeze it into my schedule (work, dad, husband, occasional rock...) but my wife is starting to think I'm nuts: massive cramming before the draft, massive (and, I have to admit...completely pointless...) fidgeting in the month between our (early) draft and opening day, now trying to stay up until the west coast games are at least 1/2 done to get some results before I crash and then up at the crack of dawn to get the REAL results (stattrackerslacker).
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby Zito is God » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:24 pm

GSes wrote:
Zito is God wrote:
GSes wrote:

wow, thats sounds EXACTLY like me. I usually have no clue what they are talking about, I just do what I am good at and that is being sympathetic and using the fantasy baseball technique of selling. Smooth complements about the particular girl will always work, that and acting cute and innocent gets the job done.

But ya, most of the time I have no clue what they are talking about, they say something about how many guys they have slept with, I think about how many guys Randy Johnson struck out last nite and just nod my head. :-D

They go off about all their problems, and I want to say hey look, I have problems 2, Austin Kearns fractured his forarm and Derek Jeter is 0 for his last 456.

This has got to be one of the funniest posts EVER posted on this site. Seriously, I almost tipped my chair laughing so hard. You are officially on my list of favorite cafe memmbers (currently containing 3 people!). :-D :-D :-D

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby jeffc_76 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 pm

GSes wrote:But ya, most of the time I have no clue what they are talking about, they say something about how many guys they have slept with, I think about how many guys Randy Johnson struck out last nite and just nod my head. :-D

lmao :-D :-D
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jbones733 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:30 pm

I donto go to school I am in a rock band, thats pretty much it 4 me, rehearsal, rock out & watch games all night, i usually goot the sattelite on for a few games, got a game on mlb.com & statracker up also. If i ever go on tour Im gonna hjave to have a laptop to have statracker on the tour bus & maybe sometimes on stage ;-)
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby BostonBK7 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:32 pm

This has got to be one of the funniest posts EVER posted on this site. Seriously, I almost tipped my chair laughing so hard. You are officially on my list of favorite cafe memmbers (currently containing 3 people!).

I was just gonna post something like that; funny crap right there GSes. I think its time to get to the project now, those laughs will keep me satisfied for at least a good 30-minute work session.
BostonBK7
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Runningman » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:40 pm

GSes wrote:

Thank you for that. I needed to laugh after Riley's day today.
Runningman
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers