Quick .... Rank em for this week - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Quick .... Rank em for this week

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Quick .... Rank em for this week

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:25 am

thanks in advance ...
deep NL only

Wily Mo
Holliday
Tracy
La Roche
Clayton
K. Garcia
Kata.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:26 am

oops almost forgot that Pascucci guy ... toss him in there too
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:52 am

thoughts .....


anybody?


I am not going to hold it against you if you are wrong .... Thats why I am asking ...

currently I have them for the week at ...

Holliday .. in Col all week

Willy Mo .. Freel will play all over, giving Willy AB's

Pascucci .. Underrated power .. Risk/ Reward?

La Roche .. in Col this weekend

Kata .. 2B/3B and starting ... would be good for a UT, no

Garcia .. Not liking his starts in LA and SD this week

Clayton .. guy is a career dud. Exactly the type of career that

Coors field saves. Right?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:00 am

wrveres wrote:thoughts .....


anybody?


I am not going to hold it against you if you are wrong .... Thats why I am asking ...

currently I have them for the week at ...

Holliday .. in Col all week

Willy Mo .. Freel will play all over, giving Willy AB's

Pascucci .. Underrated power .. Risk/ Reward?

La Roche .. in Col this weekend

Kata .. 2B/3B and starting ... would be good for a UT, no

Garcia .. Not liking his starts in LA and SD this week

Clayton .. guy is a career dud. Exactly the type of career that

Coors field saves. Right?


That's a very deep league there WR. :-o

Tracy is hitting very well right now too. Has even swiped a base this year. Might be worth considering depending on how many of those guys you are looking to start.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:05 am

Madison wrote:
wrveres wrote:thoughts .....


anybody?


I am not going to hold it against you if you are wrong .... Thats why I am asking ...

currently I have them for the week at ...

Holliday .. in Col all week

Willy Mo .. Freel will play all over, giving Willy AB's

Pascucci .. Underrated power .. Risk/ Reward?

La Roche .. in Col this weekend

Kata .. 2B/3B and starting ... would be good for a UT, no

Garcia .. Not liking his starts in LA and SD this week

Clayton .. guy is a career dud. Exactly the type of career that

Coors field saves. Right?


That's a very deep league there WR. :-o

Tracy is hitting very well right now too. Has even swiped a base this year. Might be worth considering depending on how many of those guys you are looking to start.


yes it is ....

And I forgot to put Tracy up there, he was on my original list though. He is right behind Willy Mo and this Pascucci character. I need Pop and they seem to have more than Tracy.

they are candidates to replace Rene Reyes, who was keeping Jason Bays seat warm. Its a UT slot so anything goes except for Catcher.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:18 am

Hmm.....One spot and looking for pop..........

I'd probably either go with Holliday or LaRoche. Both are in Colorado this week so we know what that means. :-D

I remember that LaRoche has trouble with leftys.....If there are a few of them going against him this week, then put me down for Holliday. If it's all righties, then a toss up for me, but I'd probably take the shot with Holliday anyway.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby bell » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:25 am

Kata (top of the order...offense is starting to click)
Pena (see ya in a while, Kearns)
Tracy (ride him while he's hot and facing righties)
Holliday (Coors effect)
Clayton (is he really batting like .300?)
LaRoche (has to do something before I move him up)
Garcia (not liking the upcoming ballparks)


Pascucci (Messy line-up. Who's playing where and when?)
Last edited by bell on Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1694
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Stumbling along the AZ/WI border

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:26 am

I just forgot that Cincy activated Branyan. So he is avail too.

I got them now at ..

Holliday
Branyon
La Roche
Willy Mo
Tracy
and

hmm Kata or Pascucci ..

Pascucci has the cool name ... He is like they Grey Horse at the track, I think I'll take a shot. Its not like anybody in Montreal is going to out hit him.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bell » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:27 am

wrveres wrote:I just forgot that Cincy activated Branyan. So he is avail too.

I got them now at ..

Holliday
Branyon
La Roche
Willy Mo
Tracy
and

hmm Kata or Pascucci ..

Pascucci has the cool name ... He is like they Grey Horse at the track, I think I'll take a shot. Its not like anybody in Montreal is going to out hit him.

Larson, WR! We've had this conversation before! :-b ;-D
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1694
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Stumbling along the AZ/WI border

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:31 am

bell wrote:
wrveres wrote:I just forgot that Cincy activated Branyan. So he is avail too.

I got them now at ..

Holliday
Branyon
La Roche
Willy Mo
Tracy
and

hmm Kata or Pascucci ..

Pascucci has the cool name ... He is like they Grey Horse at the track, I think I'll take a shot. Its not like anybody in Montreal is going to out hit him.

Larson, WR! We've had this conversation before! :-b ;-D


roflmao .... yes we did ...

Larson ...
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ayebatter, buiviopaufamp and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Tampa Bay at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Seattle at Boston
(1:35 pm)
Baltimore at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Francisco at Washington
(4:05 pm)
Houston at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Milwaukee
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Texas
(8:25 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(9:05 pm)
NY Mets at LA Dodgers
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact