riley vs. perez - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

riley vs. perez

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

riley vs. perez

Postby red sox rule!!! » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:54 pm

so who is the better man. matt riley or oliver perez.

I believe perez has better stuff however riley is on a team with better run support. I just picked up riley in one of my leagues but i am debating on whether to drop riley for perez or stick with my gut feeling about riley although he did get crushed the other day. rumor has it rodrigo lopez might replace riley

all comments needed. Thank you
red sox rule!!!
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 9er Fan » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:06 pm

I'm facing the same decision. My plan is to drop Riley if he gets shelled tonight (probably for Perez) and hold on to him if he does well.
9er Fan
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby red sox rule!!! » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:25 pm

thats what im doing.. riley is going up against gil meche and the bad news mariners
red sox rule!!!
College Coach
College Coach

Postby sinicalypse » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:15 pm

oliver perez is a nice lil enigma to me. he's got good k #s, he's had good stretches, then he gets rocked like nobody's business til the era gets up to around 5.

i just nabbed him in all of my leagues because at the very least if he's hot right now, i can use some decent wins plus good K numbers in all of my leagues. he was born in 1981 to at most he's 23 years old? he's liable to figure it out one of these years, san diego just grew impatient with him.

if oliver busted out for 15+ wins and 200+ K it wouldn't exactly be a 9 on the richter scale of surprises. big ifs i dont think he could win 15, but i think 200+ Ks wouldnt be out of the question if he stays in the rotation when the annual rise towards 6.00+eradom rears its ugly head.
sinicalypse
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 9)

Return to Baseball Leftovers