check out the RATE MY TEAM Forum! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

check out the RATE MY TEAM Forum!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

check out the RATE MY TEAM Forum!

Postby Bloody Nipples » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:22 pm

There are way too many posts there that have not gotten suffiecient attention. I have found that there are so many people in the Talk Forum, so there are much fewer anywhere else. That is why people post in the wrong forum; there simply are not enough people to answer their questions!

I say every time you visit the Cafe, try to answer at least one question from every one of the first 5 forums listed. That way, people's questions will be answered in more breadth, and people wont have to post in the wrong forum for attention.
aka enderwiggin
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jbones733 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:30 pm

I agree with you 100% bloody. So many people just post & want answers & give no input. Dont get me wrong alot of people help but alot of it is just a take, take, take relationship.

i always try & make it a point to answer all threads w no replies :-/ & always try top contribute as much as i can, thats what its all about

Good job bloody nipples ;-D
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby stomperrob » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:47 pm

Personally I find that forum kind of redundant once the season starts - just my opinion.
Still holds the MLB record for Grand Slams with 23
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Football ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bloody Nipples » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:56 pm

Wrong. That forum can give you great input on your team. Maybe you have a bad idea about you team. There, someone can put your team in its place. In general, that forum is a great place to get general analysis of your team. I have gotten great advice before from there. It may be redundant, but thats just because everyone has the same question: "can you look at my team?" The truth is, every team is different, and even if you are the one giving advice, you can see what other people's strategies for putting teams together are. That can help you form and mold your team into the best it can be. Seriously, dont you think advice on your team is at least a little bit more useful than hearing Marlinsforlizzife blabber on? (not that that isnt funny and entertaining)
aka enderwiggin
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Postby stomperrob » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:03 am

But once the season starts, ya don't question your entire team, maybe just a couple of players which can be done in this forum.
Still holds the MLB record for Grand Slams with 23
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Football ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bronxxbomber » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:05 am

Bump...

I totally agree, but this section is so friendly which is what attracts so many people.
bronxxbomber
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baseball Leftovers