My draft vs the experts - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

My draft vs the experts

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Melo255 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:56 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Seriously, what's the point of this thread. You want to compare yourself to experts and you put up a Yahoo Public League team?

Exactly
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:11 pm

Zito is God wrote:Ummm.....yes.

12 team league, whats wrong with that?

I can put up my 20 man league if you want...

Anybody in here can draft an all-star team in a yahoo public league. I apologize if you don't know that, but you talk as if you know what you are doing.

Unless everybody else in the league knows what they are doing (very rare for a yahoo public league) the competition is very lightweight and most people drop out by the all star break. I don't do yahoo public leagues anymore (except as prep for my other leagues) and I only do private and pay leagues.

I think that it is the title of your thread that has drawn the most ire - it sounds as if you are comparing yourself favourably to experts based upon these drafts.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby Zito 4 President » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:27 pm

Zito, I don't think you'll catch Madison in the posts department in this lifetime! Anyways, I think you had a good draft. I fell your pain in drafting Mussina in the second round. Trust me, your not the only one. All-in-all your team is solid overall. 7.5/10. WE'RE BOTH ZITO FANS!
Zito 4 President
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Zito is God » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:35 pm

Zito 4 President wrote:Zito, I don't think you'll catch Madison in the posts department in this lifetime! Anyways, I think you had a good draft. I fell your pain in drafting Mussina in the second round. Trust me, your not the only one. All-in-all your team is solid overall. 7.5/10. WE'RE BOTH ZITO FANS!

No, I don't think I'll catch Madison unless Arlo somehow decides to alter my post count about 30 thousand.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JDogg » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:44 am

First off, where do you get off comparing a Yahoo public league draft to an expert draft. Secondly your team isn't that good, get over yourself.
I hate to be a whore, but the world's a pimp - Andre Nicotina
JDogg
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team