rate my team after 2 weeks, i'll rate yours - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

rate my team after 2 weeks, i'll rate yours

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

rate my team after 2 weeks, i'll rate yours

Postby kenjinenjin » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:49 am

yahoo 12 man 7x7 H2H extra categories: BB, SLG, BB, WHIP
SS- M. Tejada
3B- T. Glaus
OF- M. Cabrera
OF- C. Beltran
OF- V. Guerrero
UTIL- J. Dye
BENCH- J. Cruz Jr.
BENCH- P. Burrell
DL- C. Floyd
DL- J. Reyes

SP- M. Mussina
SP- J. Santana
SP- B. Webb
RP- T. Percival
RP- B. Looper
RP- J. Nathan
P- J. Patterson
P- A. Leiter
P- M. Herges
BENCH- G. Meche
BENCH- J. Lackey
BENCH- J. Affeldt
BENCH- C. Sabathia
BENCH- J. Peavy

My hitting has really been tearing it up this week, beltran has hit 5 homers this week LOL. I'm worried about my pitching. i know moose hasn't been himself lately and neither has Santana, but so far in 2 weeks my win total has been 5, which i think isn't so healthy. i've proposed Durham, Cruz Jr, and Lackey for Dunn and A. Miles (2B). give me some feedback plz
kenjinenjin
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Your team

Postby reenum » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:16 pm

Hitting: Solid at most positions, but I would consider the following

1. Getting rid of Choi and picking up Konerko, or Ben Broussard when he gets over his injury.
2. I would also get rid of Cruz, Jr. because of his past history of quick starts and bad finishes, and Floyd, because of the injury risk he is.
3. Durham, since he doesn't steal as much these days, and his avergae won't be that great either. I would suggest Brian Roberts or Junior Spivey.

Pitching: You are solid here too, but I would unload Affeldt as soon as possible. I've been reading that his fastball has lost a lot of velocity, and that his curveball isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be. If Eaton or Peavy are out there, pick one of them up. I look for both of them to post good numbers because of Petco.

This brings me to the trade you have proposed. I think it's a good one, since you'll be getting rid of 3 problem players and getting back solid players such as Dunn (who I think has turned the corner) and Miles (who will be an offensive sleeper at Coors).

I ask to please rate my team as well.
reenum

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team