Return to Classifieds

20 dynasty money league ($20) looking for dedicated owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

20 dynasty money league ($20) looking for dedicated owner

Postby jonboycubs » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:42 am

20 team dynasty league needs an active owner, $20 entry fee

We are a very active h2h dynasty league. Our cats are standard with OPS and QS not wins. 45 man rosters consisting of both MLB and minors. We have a 2 round first year player draft. Rosters expand to 50 at the draft and remain that way till the week before the following MLB opening day. We have a tagging system to help you keep some players whose contracts have run out. Once a week we have a blind auction for FA bidding. We are a very active and competitive league so we will need an owner who is dedicated and has the time to run a team as this team is competitive right now. This is the link to our Pro Boards site http://theshow420.proboards.com/ We use Fantrax for scoring. My team is the Chicago Cubs so feel free to shoot me a PM on the site. My email is also jonboycubs@yahoo.com The new season is about to start, thank goodness, and we need someone who can jump in. This team won the division title last year but was one and done in the playoffs.

New owners get a free amnesty drop of any contract

The open team is the Blue Jays Draft picks 1.21 and 2.9

Our league spreadsheet link http://theshow420.proboards.com/

You should be able to view the team via the links. Some of the main players right now are.

Trea Turner
Gleyber Torres
Kyle Seager
Matt Carpenter
Khris Davis
Austin Hays
Julio Urias
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1124)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 20 dynasty money league ($20) looking for dedicated owne

Postby jonboycubs » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:44 am

bump
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1124)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds