Return to Classifieds

NEED 1 OWNER $35 LeagueSafe ESPN 10-Team Roto Keeper-11th yr

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEED 1 OWNER $35 LeagueSafe ESPN 10-Team Roto Keeper-11th yr

Postby jrosent1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:44 pm

Hey guys. I'm looking for ONE replacement owner for my 10 Team Roto Keeper league (ESPN). It is a Six-Player Keeper. This is a Cash League, with a $35 fee, collected through LEAGUESAFE. (There are no league manager fees or any nonsense). It's in its 11th year, with a good collection of attentive owners. Below is the link for the Homepage for the league:

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice? ... sonId=2019

The Draft Date looks like it's going to be held on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27 @ 8PM ET.

The New Owner (along with another new owner) would come into the league with teams that have blank slates (you won't be taking over the previous owner's mess). The New Owners will participate in a SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT that takes place some time prior to the actual draft. It should take less than 20 minutes to complete, and you will pick your 6 "Keepers" at that time. You will be able to select ANY PLAYER that is not a Keeper on an existing owners' team in the Supplemental Draft.

Some great players will be available to get your team started: Aaron Judge, Francisco Lindor, Alex Bregman, Jose Altuve, Charlie Blackmon, Justin Verlander, and many others.

Existing owners draft in an MLB-style straight draft based on the reverse order of last years' standings. This helps improve league parity. New Owners' picks will be snaked back and forth, so that one new owner doesn't have an advantage over another.

The money isn't a main factor in the league; it's just a small added incentive. The Pay Table is pretty liberal. Prize money of varying amounts is awarded to teams in 1st thru 8th place. If you do well, you can leave with more than you started. If you are rebuilding, you still have the chance to win something.

Leave a message here or PM me if you have any interest! And if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
jrosent1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NEED 1 OWNER $35 LeagueSafe ESPN 10-Team Roto Keeper-11t

Postby jrosent1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:54 pm

Still looking for one owner. Thanks!
jrosent1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 22)

Re: NEED 1 OWNER $35 LeagueSafe ESPN 10-Team Roto Keeper-11t

Postby RULE405 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:57 pm

May I see the league's rules / constitution, please?

Bert
RULE405
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Editor
(Past Year: 8)

Return to Classifieds