Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Machado trade offer WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Machado trade offer WHIR

Postby rupertoooo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:51 am

12 team H2H Dynasty with no salaries, keep players as long as you wish. Roster construction is 23 MLB and 14 Minor League. I have been offered Machado and Wil Myers for Bellinger, Tatis Jr. and Bieber. Obviously adding Machado is a coup however giving up two bats with tremendous potential is tough to swallow and the fact is do I really need him with this lineup. Roster construction is a slight concern since I hate having to drop anyone and am actively trying to make deals to avoid that issue. Roster is as follows

C
1B Bellinger/Votto/Miggy
2B J. Ramirez/Barreto
3B Carpenter
SS T. Anderson/W. Adames
LF Acuna/Soto/Brantley
CF Marte Pollock
RF Yelich
U Cruz

SP Cole/Strasburg/Arrieta/L. Castillo/Archer/Keuchel/Gausman/Stroman/Bieber/Marco Gonzales
RP Hand/Vazquez (can only carry two RP)

Minor Leaguers P. Alonso/L. Garcia/Tatis Jr./Duplantier/Bukauskus/D. May/Morejon/Widener/Bryce Wilson/Lowther/Corbin Martin
rupertoooo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Machado trade offer WHIR

Postby tnbrave » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:20 pm

You would be getting the best player in the deal so I would tend to lean the Machado side; however, I really like the 3 you are giving up so it gives me pause. Myers is nothing special in the deal, so it is really a 3 for 1 in my eyes. But after all is said and done, I would probably keep Bellinger, Tatis and Bieber.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=497029
tnbrave
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1282)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions