Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate/Help with my team! WHIR!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rate/Help with my team! WHIR!

Postby jeffr913 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:36 am

Settings: Head-to-head 14 categories if you win a category you get one point. The categories are:

Hitting: (R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP,SLG) Pitching: (K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9, QS, SV+HLD)

My team: C - Jonathan Lucroy (C,1B)

1B - Chris Davis (1st, OF)

2nd - Chris Owings (2nd, ss, of)

SS - Xander Boegarts

3B - Kyle Seager

OF - Mike Trout

OF - Hunter Pence

OF - Khrys Davis

UTIL - Kendrys Morales (1B)

Bench - Brett Garnder (OF)

Corey Dickerson (OF)

Wellington Castillo ©

Dee Gordon (2nd suspended until July 28)

DL - Carlos Gomez (OF)

DL - Alex Rodriguez (UTIL)

SP - Jake Arrieta

SP - Corey Kluber

SP- Wei-Yin Chen

SP - Yorando Ventura

SP - Ian Kennedy

RP - Jeurys Familia

RP - Alex Colme (also has SP eligibility I will take full advantage of this once Houston Street is back from DL)

P - Drew Storen (RP)

P - Carlos Martinez (SP)

Bench - Jared Eickhoff (SP)

DL - Houston Street (RP)

I'm in 2nd place right now 49-32-3 I figure I've already held onto Gordon this long so I might as well keep him.

My pitching definitely needs help, not sure what to do with players Alex Rodriguez and Carlos Gomez once they are off DL.

I'm sure there are some pretty good options to take on waivers since it's a 10 team league if there are any positions you would like me to post waiver options for let me know.

Also please link me to your team so I can give you my feedback as well, thanks guys!!!
jeffr913
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rate/Help with my team! WHIR!

Postby Simon Bonesteel » Thu May 26, 2016 3:34 pm

A 10 team league means there could be some improvements on the waiver wire. You could probably upgrade at 2B, is Devon Travis available? He's fresh off the DL for Toronto and could be a major catalyst at the top of their order for the rest of the season. Any other hot bats available - Ozuna, Castellanos?

Your pitching looks okay, probably a little better since it's a K/9 league - someone like Ventura probably has a little more value in your league. Arrieta and Kluber are great in K/9 as well.

In a 10 team league, you might also be able to swing some buy low trades since it's tough to keep underperformers on your bench. Maybe target someone like Harvey or Sonny Gray?
"I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
Simon Bonesteel
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 33)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team