Soap Operas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Soap Operas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Soap Operas

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:58 pm

Great site here.Unfortunately I for one will never register!Pretty ridiculous that people hold prejudice againt guest.I guess if I came on here and gave a heads up on an injury or player no one heard of you would ignore and ridicule.I guess only the folks with cool avatars and minor league mentor next to there name know anything.Forget the fact that all that means is you sit on here alot and post one liners like Koch Sux!I dont register because other people in my league are on here and it wouldnt be hard for them to figure out who I was and learn the plans I have or trades I am working.Whatever the case, take your petition and shove it because you dont have to get me banned.I am out of here and I am sure many others will too!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby CubsFan7724 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:01 pm

if you are the one doing the "Yay HR posts" then good riddance. I dont really hold prejudice against guests, just the ones who make idiotic posts. I dont see why you cant just register if you want to contribute. If you are actually intelligent and care a bit about fantasy baseball, then sorry to see you go.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigMusky » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:02 pm

I would not abandon a great resource of fantasy baseball knowledge just because of a couple of members.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby fishingmn » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:04 pm

What I don't understand is why anyone would be against registering?

Create an e-mail on hotmail or yahoo without giving your real name and then come here and register without giving your real name.

Now you're registered and people start to get to know you without giving up your privacy.
fishingmn
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Joe Mauer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:10 pm

Clearly this is the 12-year old that is refered to. There is no good reason behind his conclusions. :-b

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Return to Baseball Leftovers